My loot from Denmark!

icechick

clutch ho!
Dec 16, 2005
I just came home from an amazing weekend trip to Denmark where a few of us European girls had a tPF meet. The trip started out great as when I was walking through the airport I spotted a bracelet in the airport shop that I've been wanting forever. Since I was going into the country the SA there offered to keep it for me untill Sunday so I could get it Tax free on my way home :P

The next day I couldn't wait to get to the main store so I kicked hubby out of bed early in the morning and dragged him to the store. I've had a pretty good Hermes month so far and I had every intention of just getting a few small things, an elephant cadena, a canvas strap for my new Kelly and maybe a scarf to match it. That quickly went out the window as soon as we got there though:roflmfao: While the SA's were measuring me and miss Kelly for the strap leanght I spotted a gorgeous traveling bolide in Etoupe Togo, I think. I got to try it on and although it was gorgeous it was really huge. I then asked if they had anything else in this color and they did!! :nuts: A 1923 bolide in Etoupe Swift!!

When the SA first brought it out I sort of thought that it might be too small but as soon as I picked it up and looked in the mirror I couldn't let it go. It just felt like a perfect fit. And well, look how pretty!! :love:

The SA's at that store really are the sweetest and I left feeling like a princess. Also, I should mention that my husband was a true trooper. I spent well over an hour at the store and he sat through it patiently and even footed the bill with a smile. (But maybe he was just so glad it was finally over :roflmfao:)

The modeling pic isn't the greatest but I just got home from the airport about an hour ago and I've been dying to show it off since Friday :shame:

Attachments

• Bolide.jpg
    Bolide.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 311
  • Bolide2.jpg
    Bolide2.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 291
I just came home from an amazing weekend trip to Denmark where a few of us European girls had a tPF meet. The trip started out great as when I was walking through the airport I spotted a bracelet in the airport shop that I've been wanting forever. Since I was going into the country the SA there offered to keep it for me untill Sunday so I could get it Tax free on my way home :P

The next day I couldn't wait to get to the main store so I kicked hubby out of bed early in the morning and dragged him to the store. I've had a pretty good Hermes month so far and I had every intention of just getting a few small things, an elephant cadena, a canvas strap for my new Kelly and maybe a scarf to match it. That quickly went out the window as soon as we got there though:roflmfao: While the SA's were measuring me and miss Kelly for the strap leanght I spotted a gorgeous traveling bolide in Etoupe Togo, I think. I got to try it on and although it was gorgeous it was really huge. I then asked if they had anything else in this color and they did!! :nuts: A 1923 bolide in Etoupe Swift!!

When the SA first brought it out I sort of thought that it might be too small but as soon as I picked it up and looked in the mirror I couldn't let it go. It just felt like a perfect fit. And well, look how pretty!! :love:

The SA's at that store really are the sweetest and I left feeling like a princess. Also, I should mention that my husband was a true trooper. I spent well over an hour at the store and he sat through it patiently and even footed the bill with a smile. (But maybe he was just so glad it was finally over :roflmfao:)

The modeling pic isn't the greatest but I just got home from the airport about an hour ago and I've been dying to show it off since Friday
Icechick: I love when you share!:yes: I LOOOVE your 1923!!! You are so right--it is ABSOLUTELY perfect on you!!!:tup: I am so glad to hear you had a Eurpoean meetup!! Will you all start a thread like the New York girls did? Don't forget to post pics of your other loot--including the airport bracelet! And, what a sweet, sweet DH you have.:heart:

IceChick - YOU and YOUR ""NEW BOLIDE" look FABULOUS together. The cadena and bracelet are "HOT", too!!

Congratulations, and what a GREAT DH you have!!:yahoo:

Thanks for the pics...you look FANTASTIC!:yes:

Thanks girls, I haven't been able to stop smiling since Friday. It really was a great weekend.

Luv2shop: The bracelet is in the first pic, it's a bit overshadowed by miss Bolide poor thing, lol.