My longchamp was able to carry...

jayohwhy

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
All my regular purse stuff (wallet makeup etc)
A bottle of wine
My MacBook Air
A parfait, pulled pork sandwich and hot dog from costco

With room to spare!

It's still relatively light and I'm in love.
FYI, I have the gold LM metal large le pliage.

Reactions: sunshinesash

Wumzy

O.G.
May 23, 2011
I have a large Planetes and I once used it as a carry-on bag. I had in it magazines, make-up bag, snacks for my kids, two pairs of shoes for my kids and other items. The best part of it....my shoulder didn't feel it!

Amazona

Mar 31, 2013
Today, I made a dash for the shops to get out of the way of Easter madness. I took my small red LP and in it, I had a large sunglasses case, a medium Lumi wallet, a DKNY key pouch, bus pass, mittens and a rolled-up cotton backpack. Every single time it amazes me how much stuff that tiny little bag can take in! :smile:

If I can remember correctly, the smallest LP costs around 55 euros in Finland, I guess it can't be that much more or less in Paris? Better knowledge, anyone?

bunnycat

TEAM SCARF MISTRESS 2022
Oct 14, 2013
Yesterday I took my large LP shopping tote with me over to my mom's to do some repairs on her sewing machine. It held- 3 dresses, 1 shirt, 2 pairs of pants and a twin size flannel sheet that I was cutting up to make face cradle covers for my massage therapist.

Mariapia

O.G.
Feb 21, 2012
Today, I made a dash for the shops to get out of the way of Easter madness. I took my small red LP and in it, I had a large sunglasses case, a medium Lumi wallet, a DKNY key pouch, bus pass, mittens and a rolled-up cotton backpack. Every single time it amazes me how much stuff that tiny little bag can take in! :smile:

If I can remember correctly, the smallest LP costs around 55 euros in Finland, I guess it can't be that much more or less in Paris? Better knowledge, anyone?

52 euros in France for the smallest LP
62 euros for the medium size .

sunshinesash

Mar 31, 2016
All my regular purse stuff (wallet makeup etc)
A bottle of wine
My MacBook Air
A parfait, pulled pork sandwich and hot dog from costco

With room to spare!

It's still relatively light and I'm in love.
FYI, I have the gold LM metal large le pliage.
LOL I have a black LM metal in large, and I carry about the same....wine, groceries, a book, and purse essentials. Iam always surprised by how much this work-horse bag can hold!