(¿) My long awaited Tivoli PM! (¿)

What's wrong with ordering over the phone?? There's a chance you'll get it faster ordering over the phone than waiting for your store to have it...I do hope you get it soon!!!:yahoo:

Well.....LV online has it in stock...guess what should be arriving soon
:yahoo:
It's all your fault you totally sold me on this bag!! :P Gotta love this forum!!

Congrats! I bought the same bag at Hotel Vancouver yesterday. It was the last one in store. I was on the wait-list and the paper dated Oct 19 (on which I ordered my bag) said the PM was CAD $940. And the SA didn't even know the price has been reduced to CAD $895 until I told her.
Anyway, it's such a nice bag, except that I find its zipper rougher than those on my Saleya, Epi Lockit and Mini lin Speedy. I enjoy it and I wish each and every Tivoli PM owner will enjoy hers.

Yay! Congrats to you...Don't you just love it?! I have been getting the stares, just not sure if they're good stares or bad stares..but who cares! I'm with you on the zipper part...it's def a tad bit tougher to get open than the other LV's.

Just to let everyone know - the tivoli pm may fit on your shoulder depending on your size. I just bought it this weekend and it fits over my shoulder. Im 5' tall and weigh 105. It looks small, but the shape helps the opening to open wide and it is really roomy inside. It is also easier to get into than my speedy 30. What a great bag!!! Maybe they will make it in multi-color!!!!
Thanks , much appreciated!