My Long Awaited Squishy Sabrina!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I posted before that I sold my large berry Zoe to buy a small graphite Sabrina... well she came today and I'm so happy to finally have her I just have to share!! :biggrin: I'm sure most of you are headed to, or are in bed already, but I'm too excited to sleep! She is just too cute, and is the perfect size when I don't want to carry a big bag. I initally didn't buy into the Sabrina because I'm a shoulder bag girl and thought these looked funny that way, maybe she does but I decided I don't care!

I just found out that the outlets are going to get a gray patent Sabrina "Ashley", but thankfully I got this one for a good deal or I'd be pretty irked.

I should have waited until daylight to take pics, but I couldn't wait, here is my squishy soft Lil' Cutie!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for lookin'

2. Gotta love them little Sabrinas! :smile: I have 3!! :smile: Congrats.....she looks good on you!

3. Totally gorgeous! Congratz and enjoy your Sabrina ;)

4. Yay bag cousins! I have the large one! Congrats!!

5. Thanks night owls!

Geez my mirror is dirty, oopsie I was too excited to notice :amuse:

6. ooooooh she is awesome

love the pics

congrats on your new haul

7. I love it the color is so pretty.

8. "I should have waited until daylight to take pics, but I couldn't wait, here is my squishy soft Lil' Cutie!!"

I'm glad you didn't, some of us need to look at nice things to dream about before we go to bed. :smile: Cute bag!

9. I think the graphite is 3rd in line as far as the patent Sabrina's go!!! #1 ofcourse the blk fashion patent, and IMO #2 is the plum patent and 3rd the grey graphite!!! I'd most likely however buy the graphite before I'd buy the plum because it goes with everything!!!!

Congrats!

***I'm also GLAD to hear that the outlets will have a grey version in the "sabrina-esq" Ashley bags!!! WOO-HOO!!!!

10. My large graphite Sabrina is one of my favs! Congrats on your new bag!!!!!!!:woohoo:

11. You know what??? I love that as a shoulder bag on you!!!! It's a gorgeous color and just beautiful. I also didn't buy into the whole Sabrina/Audrey craze because I didn't like the shoulder bag look of it (now the satchel look on the other hand...:graucho::graucho::graucho:) but I just bought my first Audrey 2 weeks ago and it grew on me real fast. Congrats and enjoy!!

12. I use my Large Sabrina on my shoulder lots. I am beginning to like it that way. Congrats on your gorgeous Sabrina. :smile:

13. My favorite bag of all time! The Graphite is TDF. Looks good on you... enjoy her!!!

14. Pretty bag!! Where did you find her? :smile:

15. i love the colour and you carry it so well :smile:

p.s. we have the same skinny :smile: