My long-awaited reveal.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Arghhh! Finally! I've been lusting after this bag since I first saw it on Chanel website last year. But all of the boutiques near me weren't being helpful at all so I parked the feeling aside (and quite pleased with my willpower). Then the unexpected happened...I got acutely ill and almost died. Then I found out I'm pregnant for the second time. In this period of unemployment (ha ha) I found tpf and the lovely ladies here re-ignited my want (it is what it is, right?) for the bag and helped me source this from across the ocean. :graucho: :biggrin:

It's not a classic as such, but my taste is never one that's 'conventional'. This is from Cruise '14. Coco sailor with pearls. It's a double flap. (I think?)

Attached Files:

2. Oops. Sideways. And phone won't let me upload more than one photo. Hang on....

3. Inside

Attached Files:

4. Congrats!!! It looks beautiful!!! Glad all is well now again and congrats on you r pregnancy!!!

5. With the pearls attached it definitely looks pretty and dressy.

Attached Files:

6. #6 Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
    Without the pearls...I can still sling it across my bump! LOL.

Attached Files:

7. Heartdoc. I'm so glad to hear you are doing better healthwise. Congratulations on your new bag and your soon to be bundle of joy. That's amazing how you were able to find this bag from across the world with the help of some lovely tpfers. :tpfrox:

8. Congrats so much on this bag! This is by far the best seasonal out there, and the fabric is made just like on the jackets! I'm so so happy that you ended up with this gorgeous bag!!! You can also remove the pearl strand completely and place it anywhere along the chain that you want. I'm so glad you are better and congrats on your coming baby, too! So so happy for you!

9. Congrats

10. Thanks everyone! Yes, I'm so so happy. It's been 6 years since I bought Chanel and I think I've waited long enough! Now, if only the rain here stops so I can take this beauty out!

11. Congrats! it's gorgeous.

12. (Excuse the sideways photo.)

13. Congrats!!! It's gorgeous!! And congrats on your pregnancy and getting better! :smile:

14. So happy you found it! What an exciting time! New bag and new baby!! Enjoy!

15. Congratulations!