My long awaited Franck Muller diamond Curvex!!!

Mar 8, 2009
Hello everyone! I am so excited because my very sweet and amazing DH surprised me yesterday with the watch I have been lusting for, it is the Franck Muller diamond Cintree Curvex!!! Hope everyone enjoys the pics! Thanks for letting me share...

Attachments

• fm-1.jpg
    fm-1.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 937
  • fm-2.jpg
    fm-2.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 676
  • fm-3.jpg
    fm-3.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 717
  • fm-4.jpg
    fm-4.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 697
  • fm-5.jpg
    fm-5.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 821
We have such similar tastes!! I have the three row micropave diamond version (but leather strap), and I wear it the exact same way with my E-Ring stacked with my Wedding Band plus Eternity band!

attachment.php

What a head-turning combi it is on you! CONGRATULATIONS on the beautiful watch, your DH is a sweetheart!!!

ETA: I am very inspired by your "halo" E-Ring....So pretty!

Thank you ladies! You guys are all very sweet!!!

Accessorize*me, I'm glad to hear someone else wears it the same way because I was thinking it was maybe a lil' too much bling but not anymore! Thank you for the nice compliments, btw halos are so much fun u should get one:graucho: hehe

Thank you ladies! You guys are all very sweet!!!

Accessorize*me, I'm glad to hear someone else wears it the same way because I was thinking it was maybe a lil' too much bling but not anymore! Thank you for the nice compliments, btw halos are so much fun u should get one:graucho: hehe

Hahahaha! You're such an enabler....! :P

I think you can still wear this look casually, with jeans etc....It's blingy alright, but not too much at all.....Then again, I am obviously biased! :graucho: