My long awaited Franck Muller diamond Curvex!!!

Mar 8, 2009
TX
Hello everyone! I am so excited because my very sweet and amazing DH surprised me yesterday with the watch I have been lusting for, it is the Franck Muller diamond Cintree Curvex!!! Hope everyone enjoys the pics! Thanks for letting me share...

Attachments

j0s1e267

O.G.
Jun 21, 2006
What a FABULOUS watch! Your DH is such a sweetie! Your watch looks great on you, LOVE your rings and manicure too! :biggrin:

Accessorize*me

My special one...
O.G.
We have such similar tastes!! I have the three row micropave diamond version (but leather strap), and I wear it the exact same way with my E-Ring stacked with my Wedding Band plus Eternity band!

What a head-turning combi it is on you! CONGRATULATIONS on the beautiful watch, your DH is a sweetheart!!!

ETA: I am very inspired by your "halo" E-Ring....So pretty!

Mar 8, 2009
TX
Thank you ladies! You guys are all very sweet!!!

Accessorize*me, I'm glad to hear someone else wears it the same way because I was thinking it was maybe a lil' too much bling but not anymore! Thank you for the nice compliments, btw halos are so much fun u should get one:graucho: hehe

Accessorize*me

My special one...
O.G.
Thank you ladies! You guys are all very sweet!!!

Accessorize*me, I'm glad to hear someone else wears it the same way because I was thinking it was maybe a lil' too much bling but not anymore! Thank you for the nice compliments, btw halos are so much fun u should get one:graucho: hehe
Hahahaha! You're such an enabler....! :P

I think you can still wear this look casually, with jeans etc....It's blingy alright, but not too much at all.....Then again, I am obviously biased! :graucho:

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
Whoo hoo!! Gorgeous watch. I love Franck Muller! And of course it looks oh so fabulous with your rings!!

Hubby did good!