My London experience - Mini reveal -

Indiarobyn

May 16, 2010
Hey everyone :smile:
So when i was younger i used to go to London all the time, because my oldest sister studied in the London college of fashion!, But since she has left i don't go much anymore because i live in Wales. Anyway, me and my boyfriend had planned a trip to London for some xmas shopping and as it happens my PST lost a screw, so it was the perfect time to get it fixed. I visted Bond st Chanel and here is what i thought

Most of the sa's were actually not that nice, not horrible but quite cold, However, there was a lovely lady with short blonde hair who was so helpful, My bag was taken away by the less friendy s/a to be repaired, which only took 10 mins so that was great... I also had a good look around and didn't personaly think the bag collection was that great!, I liked the look of sloane st more... Finaly i couldn't leave without getting a little Chanel present .........:yahoo:

3537fdde.jpg

I am sorry for the lack of picture quality but i am taking them via my i-phone

I purchased this lovely brooch from Bond St, London it's only a small Chanel treat, but i couldn't resist leaving without a little something. I love the fact that i can put a chanel twist on most things now.. i can put it on my scarf, cardigans all sorts of thing's :smile:

I hope to get another Chanel bag soon but i am quite a newbie so i am working my way up slowly :smile: xx

33cabbe1.jpg

Thank's alot Israeli_Flava !

It's a lovely little piece :smile: and i can't wait to wear it

and i would say defo go to Bond st if you need something fixing apart from being a little unfriendly they did the job very quickly !

Monap, I didn't actually look (Oops) it might have been she was a little older than the other's and shorter but she was so lovely and i am glad she helped me when buying the brooch ! -

**Chanel** Yay snap ! it is lovely and i will enjoy it, can't wait to start collecting more and more cc as i get older :smile: x