My local TJ Maxx has restocked!!! Found my camel wallet!!!

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Yes, I'm a BAD girl!! I just visited two local TJ Maxx stores and one Marshalls over lunch. One of the TJ Maxx stores has restocked since Sunday afternoon (that's when I was there last). I bought the large Bleecker duffle in coal, and 3 large Legacy leather frame slim wallets in camel, black, and white!! :shame: TBH, the coal Bleecker will probably go back, but I really liked the grain on this bag, and it was in pristine condition...so I'm trying to make a case for it, lol!

I'm SOOO excited about the camel wallet, though, because I needed that for my Lily!!! $100 for the large wallets, and $80 for the smaller french purse. They also had various ergo wallets and black signature coin purses. I was very appreciative of the fact that this store simply had the paper tag tie through the turnlock. No punctured holes from security devices since they were locked in the jewelry case!!

If you were not finding anything at your local Maxx before, I would try it again!!

Yes, I'm a BAD girl!! I just visited two local TJ Maxx stores and one Marshalls over lunch. One of the TJ Maxx stores has restocked since Sunday afternoon (that's when I was there last). I bought the large Bleecker duffle in coal, and 3 large Legacy leather frame slim wallets in camel, black, and white!! :shame: TBH, the coal Bleecker will probably go back, but I really liked the grain on this bag, and it was in pristine condition...so I'm trying to make a case for it, lol!

I'm SOOO excited about the camel wallet, though, because I needed that for my Lily!!! $100 for the large wallets, and $80 for the smaller french purse. They also had various ergo wallets and black signature coin purses. I was very appreciative of the fact that this store simply had the paper tag tie through the turnlock. No punctured holes from security devices since they were locked in the jewelry case!!

If you were not finding anything at your local Maxx before, I would try it again!!
NICE! Lucky you bag! I wish my local TJ's even had anything that was COACH! normally there isn't one thing... !! I'm always looking for a wallet, but refuse to pay full price for them... congrats!:tup:

NICE! Lucky you bag! I wish my local TJ's even had anything that was COACH! normally there isn't one thing... !! I'm always looking for a wallet, but refuse to pay full price for them... congrats!:tup:

OMG, me too! I will only buy them at the factory stores or Ebay on occasion, and I remember my last one I bought in this size in the clay was still around $140 at the factory. I'll probably keep all the wallets just because they are so cheap...even though I don't think I need the black one right now.

That's so exciting! Congrats! I went to TJMaxx yesterday and was kind of disappointed. They only had a handfull of small Soho flaps left, and one lonely black Legacy wallet. Maybe I will try again after work today... :graucho:

wow...you are on a roll! congrats on your great finds. do you recall how much the ergo wallets were? TIA

Oh, I am so sorry! I didn't even pay any attention because all the wallets and coin purses were locked in the case. I only noticed the prices of the Legacy wallets because that's what I was trying to find and get them to get out of the case. If I see these again, I will post it though. The store only had the smaller ones, brown and black signature ones. Lord and Taylor has the large wallets, and they are doing F&F starting Apr. 24. They are taking preorders now. Again, sorry...I don't know how much they are! :sad:

That's so exciting! Congrats! I went to TJMaxx yesterday and was kind of disappointed. They only had a handfull of small Soho flaps left, and one lonely black Legacy wallet. Maybe I will try again after work today... :graucho:

Here in NJ they say they get their shipments in on Tuesdays. Sometimes they don't put all of it out right away, though...it can be a couple of days. A lot of people do go on Tues. over lunch to scout out new merchandise since they put some of it out on Tues. morning (or they leave the carts there). Try it!! You might find some stuff!! Good luck!!:tup:

OMG, me too! I will only buy them at the factory stores or Ebay on occasion, and I remember my last one I bought in this size in the clay was still around $140 at the factory. I'll probably keep all the wallets just because they are so cheap...even though I don't think I need the black one right now.
LOL.. haha bag, your so funny! :lol: Send some wallets my way! seriously I wish my TJ's had wallets! :crybaby:

LOL.. haha bag, your so funny! :lol: Send some wallets my way! seriously I wish my TJ's had wallets! :crybaby:

Actually I probably don't "need" the white one at the moment either... How does this white color compare with the Gardenia Leigh, I wonder (always plotting, what can I say??). :graucho: I guess it's whiter, lol. TBH, I have to go through my Coach collection to see if I need it. It's one of those things where I think about something at one point and then forget about needing it because I don't carry each of my bags that often (unless it's one of the "popular" bags). So I might need them and just not know it. :P

Check again, Coachgirl....because they might not have had them out before, or they could restock! They keep all the wallets in the jewelry cases. I might have missed this at one of the stores over the weekend, just because they usually dump them all on these shelves together...so I wasn't thinking to look in the glass cases!

Congrats on your great finds! Im in NJ too, but my closest store is in Manalapan and the only time I went in there, they had no Coach. I actually almost missed my black french purse yesterday because I looked at the wallet/accessory section and didnt see anything Coach, then looked at the bags again, then walked over toward the accessories one more time and I passed the jewelry counter and an optic signature wallet in a glass case caught my and and I kinda gasped out loud! When i saw that one lonely (but perfect!!) black Legacy french purse, wanted to scream. Then I had to find someone to help me, but I didnt want to leave the counter in case someone else came up while I was gone. Cant wait to see your pictures.