My local TJ Maxx has restocked!!! Found my camel wallet!!!

WOW! Congrats on your new goodies! You really are on a roll with TJ Maxx! :tup:

I need to find out if there is one near me (although I don't think they would have as good of stuff that you've found).

Congrats on your great finds! Im in NJ too, but my closest store is in Manalapan and the only time I went in there, they had no Coach. I actually almost missed my black french purse yesterday because I looked at the wallet/accessory section and didnt see anything Coach, then looked at the bags again, then walked over toward the accessories one more time and I passed the jewelry counter and an optic signature wallet in a glass case caught my and and I kinda gasped out loud! When i saw that one lonely (but perfect!!) black Legacy french purse, wanted to scream. Then I had to find someone to help me, but I didnt want to leave the counter in case someone else came up while I was gone. Cant wait to see your pictures.

That's great Donnalynn!! I'm so happy you found your wallet too!! I felt the same gasp, especially because I didn't originally see the camel wallet in the case, lol! I know what you mean about not wanting to leave...it gets very tense till you can tell the clerk you want to see the item!! I usually block the case till someone helps me, lol!

As for Manalapan, I was there on Sunday... They had only bags, which were mostly gone in about 15 minutes of opening the doors. I guess they might have stocked wallets since then (or even before Sunday). I would say they had the best selection of bags overall (most varieties) out of 4 stores I went to, but I was on the hunt for the leather bags. They only had one all leather one, which I had just bought the previous day at the Edison location. In general, I would say I have found the most Coach and most unique Coach bags at that particular Maax location. However, Princeton has the most decent bags overall, but it's a runway store. Today Princeton had absolutely nothing, and they were putting out new stock that was all crap. I found these Legacy wallets at a new location in East Windsor that just opened up in the last year or so. Usually they don't have anything at all, so I was very surprised!!

WOW! Congrats on your new goodies! You really are on a roll with TJ Maxx! :tup:

I need to find out if there is one near me (although I don't think they would have as good of stuff that you've found).

You never know! I found my wallets at the location that's usually the worst for everything! I almost didn't bother going because I was running a bit later than I wanted to be, but I'm so glad I did.

You can check out the locator on tjmaxx.com and see if there's one close to you! :tup:

I stopped by the TJ Maxx near my school today...I mean, since I was there anyway, lol. I would have liked to get there earlier since i am now totally stalking the TJ's! I was there yesterday too and there was not a wallet in sight but today they did have some out-signature ergo wallets and mini wallets (79.99 and 69.99). They had khaki/black, khaki/camel, and denim/white. They also had one lonesome wristlet in the ivory/chocolate cotton sig matching last summer's carlys. These were not in the glass case or by the other wallets or handbags, they were all in a basket right up at the register desk. Oh yeah, I did buy a cute little black sig framed coin pouch/keyfob for $14.99.

I toyed with the idea of buying a wallet but since I don't own any ergos and my only sig bag is the turquoise carly, I decided to skip it. I ran next door to Marshalls for no reason at all except that I was there and right away I spotted a turnlock-I gasped and ran over.....................but it wasn't exactly what I wanted. It was black but it was signature, I think it's the slim wallet. It was $79.99 with a retail of $208.

Maybe I shouldn't have bought it considering that I really prefer to find a leather one. But I felt like I had to snatch it up and I can always return it, right? I'll be stalking TJs now and if I come across a leather one, I'll just return this one. What do you girls think? Oh it is in perfect condition too-all the wallets I saw today had the sensors on a plastic thingie that went around the wallet, no damage to the wallets themselves thankfully.

I stopped by the TJ Maxx near my school today...I mean, since I was there anyway, lol. I would have liked to get there earlier since i am now totally stalking the TJ's! I was there yesterday too and there was not a wallet in sight but today they did have some out-signature ergo wallets and mini wallets (79.99 and 69.99). They had khaki/black, khaki/camel, and denim/white. They also had one lonesome wristlet in the ivory/chocolate cotton sig matching last summer's carlys. These were not in the glass case or by the other wallets or handbags, they were all in a basket right up at the register desk. Oh yeah, I did buy a cute little black sig framed coin pouch/keyfob for $14.99.

I toyed with the idea of buying a wallet but since I don't own any ergos and my only sig bag is the turquoise carly, I decided to skip it. I ran next door to Marshalls for no reason at all except that I was there and right away I spotted a turnlock-I gasped and ran over.....................but it wasn't exactly what I wanted. It was black but it was signature, I think it's the slim wallet. It was $79.99 with a retail of $208.

Maybe I shouldn't have bought it considering that I really prefer to find a leather one. But I felt like I had to snatch it up and I can always return it, right? I'll be stalking TJs now and if I come across a leather one, I'll just return this one. What do you girls think? Oh it is in perfect condition too-all the wallets I saw today had the sensors on a plastic thingie that went around the wallet, no damage to the wallets themselves thankfully.

Wow, that's great!! Yeah, I grabbed up anything I thought I might want too, but I will probably return either the black duffle or one of the brown signature bags I got yesterday. Sometimes it's hard to think, and some things were such good prices, it's really hard to pass them up! You snooze, you lose!! I might even go back tomorrow or the next day just in case they didn't put everything out today. ;)

Ok, guys, here are quick pics of my purchases today, as requested! Sorry the lighting is not that great...they were done in a hurry!!

Attachments

• maxx finds 1.jpg
    maxx finds 1.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 128
  • maxx finds 2.jpg
    maxx finds 2.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 120
^^I love all those wallets, so pretty!! I'm not really a fan of the duffle to be honest but it's still a great deal if you like that style. I keep seeing ink duffles at TJ's and Marshalls and it's quite annoying because I do want an ink bag since I love the color, but I don't particularly care for the duffle style.

Although I may cave if no one buys it soon, lol. And yes, I will be checking TJ's and Marshalls a lot more now!

So, I stopped by on my way home from work again today. They had restocked, but just a few were left - two tan Bleecker duffles and a couple of the multicolor stripe hobos. :shrugs:

I'm going there today after work... if I'm forced to buy something I'm holding each and every one of you responsible!

lol-049.gif
I hear ya!

I totally blame DONNALYN for my two new Legacy Framed Wallets!! ;) I'm seriously in love with these now......:love: thanks!