My LM Midi in Dark Grey is here!!!!!

Oh it is just beautiful! It is everything we all wanted! I am so glad that you love it. Thank you for posting pics Cornflower! It just makes me even more excited about mine that is on the way! The bag looks great on you!

Here are some more pics - this time using the messenger strap!

Most are crossbody but the last one shows me wearing it on the same shoulder (iykwim!).

I'm 5'6" if that helps!!

Attachments

• LM Midi Mess & IY Tote comp 001.jpg
    LM Midi Mess & IY Tote comp 001.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 88
  • LM Midi Mess & IY Tote comp 002.jpg
    LM Midi Mess & IY Tote comp 002.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 68
  • LM Midi Mess & IY Tote comp 003.jpg
    LM Midi Mess & IY Tote comp 003.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 72
  • LM Midi Mess & IY Tote comp 004.jpg
    LM Midi Mess & IY Tote comp 004.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 75
And .... here are even more pics!!!!

This time beside my petrol IY Tote for comparison!!

Attachments

• LM Midi Mess & IY Tote comp 006.jpg
    LM Midi Mess & IY Tote comp 006.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 69
  • LM Midi Mess & IY Tote comp 007.jpg
    LM Midi Mess & IY Tote comp 007.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 49
  • LM Midi Mess & IY Tote comp 008.jpg
    LM Midi Mess & IY Tote comp 008.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 56
  • LM Midi Mess & IY Tote comp 009.jpg
    LM Midi Mess & IY Tote comp 009.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 56
A quick question for those with the dark grey, will there be color transfer when wearing dark denim? I find that matte leathers are more prone to color transfer, but not sure about BE matte leather as I have only the glossy. TIA!!

I'm going to say that the bag is lovely.....the dark grey has got to be my fave leather and you all know that I LOVE Jackie and her handbags......

BUT! and I know I'm not going to be very popular....and I will be outnumbered (which is ok!), I have to confess that I'm glad I sat this one out.

To me, this Midi looks like a larger version of the mini and is again more wide than it is tall, which wasn't the look I was hoping for. I prefer the bag a smidge taller so that it gathers beautifully and closes with that gathered look.

Just goes to show that I prefer the reg sized LM and I'm glad I was able to snag the last one on her site.

I hope you enjoy it Cornflower and thanks for posting pics! Clearly, I remember you wanting those dimensions, so I hope it's everything you expected and more!!!

What I'd love to see is a comparison shot of the LMM, and the LMMidi!

Thanks Contessa! Yes I love it to bits! Now I know why it's a Love Me!

I think it's great that there's a Love Me size for everyone so that everybody's happy! We're so lucky to have Jackie.

I agree, I'd love to see the whole LM family of bags together - I wonder if anybody will have them all? I'd really like to see pics of that!!!!

Hmm, I like the "gathered" look to Contessa!

It's so hard to judge by even pictures, I thought, it had a similiar look to my LM, but, let me go take another look.....

I'm wondering if maybe you close the drawstings a little, that's how you get that look? If you go to Jackie's website, the drawstings I thought were closed tightly to get that pretty effect.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong? Perhaps it won't gather as much either way.

I guess, I'll just have to wait and see when it arrives! It would be hard for Cornflower to shed light on because she doesn't have a LM to compare it too...

Cornflower, I don't want to ask you this, because you been just lovely posting all these pictures for us. But, if you get a chance, could you tighten the drawstings a bit and then take a picture?

I have the LM and the LMM, so, I would better be able to compare if I can see what it looks like the way Jackie has her dark grey LM photographed from her website.:smile:

No worries though, if you don't have time. My midi will arrive soon enough!

Okay, I just was looking at one of Cornflower's pics that has the drawstrings closed tighter and I think it looks similar to my LM. I would say, closer to my LM then my LMM. Thoughts ladies?