My little TJMaxx Finds...

New2Coach

O.G.
Jul 26, 2007
Texas
I got there right after lunch and almost everything was gone~or maybe we just didn't get that much. I did see one lady buying a Bleecker Flap and she had a few more bags in her cart also. I also saw a small Ergo hobo, the Hamptons bag with the purple stripe in the front (someone here bought that same style), lots of little Chelseas, one swingpack, and a few pouches. My store never gets anything really good like some of the others I hear about on here. I was surprised we got this much! I over heard one SA say that they did NOT get any wallets, but they had gotten a few key fobs! So I headed straight over. They had 4 all together(2 of each style). I bought all 4! I have never seen Key fobs at our store~ and for $9.99 each i could not pass them up, so I got them all~2 for me and 2 for gifts.

So I got the Breast Cancer one & the Meadow Mix:yahoo:.

sari_luna

Mar 15, 2008
How upsetting! None of the TJ's near sell any good Coach stuff! I'm so jealous. Those are cute!

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
I was gonna go today to mine to check it out but I fell asleep :shame:, is closed now.

nns

Mar 30, 2008
Michigan
OMG 9.99?!! That is stellar!! I love that meadow mix i would have definitely snatched one up as well! :love:

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
Awesome! Where did you find these? Were they in the jewlery case or somewhere else in the store. I wanna know where to look when I go tomorrow.

Thanks!