My little, tiny, mini reveal

CBZ

O.G.
Nov 20, 2009
I've been wanting this for a few months. Needed a caviar leather since lambskin sounds like a potential disaster with two kids under 3. Could not have found a more perfect mini for me, matches perfectly with my wardrobe and lifestyle! Just had to share.

Attachments

• image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,539
Thank you!

I got it through PS Dept. I had put my name down at a couple of places (Saks, Neimans) for a black caviar with ghw thinking that would be my best chance on getting my hands on one. But I was open to other colors as long as it was a darker caviar leather with ghw. I had gotten in touch with a shopper from PS Dept back in August about my search and she ended up contacting me two days ago with his lady. I was THRILLED because I really love the matte hardware and navy actually suits my wardrobe even more than black. I'm super casual in general and I guess the stars aligned for me.

Thank you!

I got it through PS Dept. I had put my name down at a couple of places (Saks, Neimans) for a black caviar with ghw thinking that would be my best chance on getting my hands on one. But I was open to other colors as long as it was a darker caviar leather with ghw. I had gotten in touch with a shopper from PS Dept back in August about my search and she ended up contacting me two days ago with his lady. I was THRILLED because I really love the matte hardware and navy actually suits my wardrobe even more than black. I'm super casual in general and I guess the stars aligned for me.

What season is this from? So pretty!