My little story...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Let's face it a Chanel bag is the top of any girl/womans dreams !!
    The classic styles and the elegance it brings to any outfit !:biggrin:

I am lucky to own a range of designer bags :yahoo:Versace, Gucci,LV,Guess
    But something was missing and that was a Chanel bag!:nuts:

I turned 18 this year and was gifted a romantic weekend for me and my boyfriend to Paris, from my dad :smile: .. But still i kept visiting this forum trying to find second hand Chanel bags, because i didn't want to ask for anything else after Paris... I told my dad a few times about the price ranges of a Chanel bag and he looked at me as if i was stupid !

So i just let my dream of owning a Chanel bag go to the back of my mind !... So this September we went to Florida, and ofcourse ended up visiting the Mall at Millenia. The first place i went for was the Chanel Shop.. My eyes lit up looking around the shop as i seen a range of bags i loved.... I came back out quite upset thinking i would leave that shop without nothing... :sad: Little did i know my dad had always planned on buying me a Chanel bag but he kept it a suprise till the very last minute so i would appreciate the bag more and be suprised! .... I WAS SOO HAPPY !

I have already revealed my Black Pst ! - but i thought i would show you all a little action shot just before a bit of shopping in the U.K :smile:

I really look up to all of you who own Chanel bags and have such good taste ! you are all really kind ! :smile: and i am happy to be a part of this forum ! - I also look forward to making a little Chanel family woooo !!!!

!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Pictures soon ! - I would LOVE to hear about your first Chanel bags !

2. First of all a very bad quality picture of Paris on my 18th birthday- sorry guys!
    [​IMG]

3. My new pst !! [​IMG]

4. Ta daa !! Me and my pst happily ever after .. Please post your stories regarding your first Chanel !!

5. [​IMG]

6. :d

7. Cute Indiarobyn, she's fab on you!

8. congratulations!! what a lovely story :smile:

9. congratulations! what a great father you have! :woohoo:

the pst looks great on you! and i like you iPhone cover :graucho:

10. congrats on your PST, beautiful.

11. Thanks everyone ! :smile: im glad you all think it looks nice on me !
    Hopefuly my story will continue .... would you suggest a mini/small/medium flap ?

X

12. Beautiful! Such a classic!

13. Beautiful! Your dad is so nice!

14. I am very lucky to have such a nice dad :smile:
    He has worked so hard all his life and he never buys anything for himself
    He has three daughters including me (being the youngest ) so as you can imagine we are quite expensive haha !

x

15. congrats :biggrin: