My little spree before the price increase :)

PoohBeez

“Fashion changes, but style endures” -Coco Chanel
O.G.
May 28, 2007
Canada is a little bit better off since our price increase will be the coming Monday, and I have the little "itch" after seeing Jelly's turqoise inclusion bracelet and the zippy coin purse. So I decided to head down to my fav LV store.:yes: If anyone read about one of Jelly's thread, she got a zippy coin purse for her bf....well...my bf actually loved the Epi Zippy Coin purse in IVOIRE....so I thought I could get him that but it was all sold out:sad:...BUT... He chose another one instead.....

Here's what I got today! The far right it's what my bf decided to have. Sorry I don't know the name... but you can put credits cards and stuffs in it....I will try to take a picture later on since he's still playing with it now..:sweatdrop:

Image022.jpg

This is a TPM size... I tried the GM and it looked super weird....And sorry about my reflective arm (that's what my mom always calls me since my arms and legs are sooooo white that it reflects lights:roflmfao:....not pale tho)

Image024.jpg

Wow very nice purchases! :smile: Congrats! Did it seem like there were a lot of people buying in the store due to the increase? We they in stock of a lot of stuff still?

The one my bf chose is called Pocket Organizer, it says on the description can hold CC, cash and paper. I managed to take some pictures. The little thing actually holds quite abit...but without my bf's permission, I'll just take pics without anything in it.

Front:
Image039.jpg

Inside:
Image041-1.jpg

Back:
Image044-1.jpg

Hee hee hee I'm glad that I could inspire you to do some shopping! :graucho: Love your new items! Isn't the turquoise absolutely beautiful IRL? I love how it has a subtle shimmer! I didn't know it came in the TPM size, I think I tried the PM and I thought it was too small for the look I was going for but it fit! The GM kind of hurts my hand when it slides down. :sad: Anyway, I love your new pieces, everything looks gorgeous! Now we are turquoise inclusion and mini zippy twins, and our bfs are black epi twins!