My "little something" is HERE!

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
First off, let me just thank everyone who posted to my 32cm HAC questions because without you, I don't know if I'd be looking at this beauty today! And also BIG thanks to Hermeslady for her patience while I debated and for selling her to me....:flowers:

It's not often that I'm rendered speachless....but such is the case now. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Now.....what's her name, guys????

Attachments

• HACbox.jpg
    HACbox.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 256
  • HAC.jpg
    HAC.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 274
  • HAC&me.jpg
    HAC&me.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 416
Shopmom, you are killing me! Shopmom you are the owner, correct? I just want to make sure I am reading this correctly. I am getting older every week that you get a new bag!!!! Yes, every week!

IT IS SO GORGEOUS!!! I AM LOVING IT!!! LOVING IT!!!

I LOVE BLACK BOX!!! IT IS AWESOME!!!

Thank you, Hermesgroupie....I think she's so pretty....:love: And I LOVE that Ruthenium hardware! It's stunnning IRL....I'd never seen it before!

Ooops! I think I posted at the same time as everyone else! Thank you one and ALL for your comments!!!! Thank you.....yes, she's mine at last.....

Beautiful bag shopmom. :flowers: I am becoming a fan of box leather. By the way, you might want to watermark those photos. I can just see them ending up on ebay...especially after that happened with the photos of the kelly!

Wow. I am very happy and excited for you!!! You should change the title of this thread. As hermesgroupie said 'little something' is like key chain, scarf, pocket square...etc. I saw box HAC when I clicked on your thread, and I was so shock and could not breathe!!! So, stunning!!! If you want to prevent from someone getting a heart attack, please change your title...hehe:lol: :lol: :graucho:

You look Fantastic with your box HAC! I really love the look you have.

I haven't kept track of how many bags but I think you have.... alot? :P

Time for a new family portrait!