my little something from SCP meet (pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i already have this in vernis, but i figured since i use it everyday I need another one, so they don't get as worn. :graucho: since i have too many vernis accessories :shame: but i like blue, i figured i'd go with damier azur :love:

i love the azur! i'm thinking of getting a cles too now. hehe i love the color combo. it goes very well with my pomme Houston and indigo Reade.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks to beljwl for enabling and for buying something else at the SCP meet (see her thread) so i don't feel as guilty for buying this.:P

2. Love it!!! Seeing yours makes me want want now...

3. Love the azur key holder!! Congrats!

4. So cute. Congrats to it!

5. That's so cute!! Sad I had to miss the meet... but great find! :tup:

6. then get one!! 6-key is only $30 more :graucho:

7. Very nice!! Makes me want one now...but which one:love:

8. Love it and Congrats! Had a great time yesterday! This makes me regret not buying one with my zippy coin lol..Next time, Im lovin azur in accessories!

9. I love the Azur! Good buy. I hate I keep missing all the meetups. I'm just so busy.

Congrats :tup:

10. I love Azur!! Congrats!!

11. Congrats! Very nice purchase..

12. Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

13. So cute!

14. congrats! I love azur!!

15. So cute!! I love it, congrats!