My little shopping spree

Love your Francine! She's a keeper!
I also love the fob with the glasses, bag, shoe. Do you have the number of this fob? I would like to purchase one.

Congrats and Enjoy!

Today I went to get a bag that I pre order. I'm not sure if Im going to keep her. I feel I have spent so much money so I don't know yet. The bag is georgeos so it doesn't have to do nothing with it.
I was able to grab three fobs

53fba3cf.jpg

AHHHH! I must own this! I haven't seen this before. I can't quite make out the numbers though... what is the order number? 92689? TIA

^^^ may be the CUTEST fob I have ever seen!!! Yes, please give us the number???

Great haul! Francine is a definite keeper. If you can handle the size/weight. She was too big for me. :sad:

Thanks ladies, the style numbers are
the butterfly one-92687. $98
the other one - 92689- $58
HTH

Now my question is how do I use the smaller one if it doesn't come with a hook???

Thanks Maes! What the heck man, I didn't see those fobs at my boutique either! The freakin' purse one is adorable! I already used my PCE though! I wonder if they would still honor the discount.

this is my other fob, the pug, love it! It's so cute!! Again no hooks

08c01938.jpg

this is my Kristin drawstring hobo in chalk. I love it cause it has many details on her. This is the chalk one and it doesn't have any smell. Oh and the lining is a pretty coral

a0a5c9a3.jpg

4e035f31.jpg

Thanks Maes! What the heck man, I didn't see those fobs at my boutique either! The freakin' purse one is adorable! I already used my PCE though! I wonder if they would still honor the discount.

I used my PCE too but they ALWAYS want me to come back and spend for the rest of the week. I'm going to call today to see if they can order that fob!