My Little Reveal~

Wheee! Congrats it is beautiful! Might I ask what the shade name is? I think I bought the same bag for a local department store sale, I'll be picking it up later tonight! So excited!

Last edited:
I have no idea, I will have to check, I'm in Asia, so they just translate the color name into whatever they want. I'll let you know when I pick it up! It looks like the same color in your picture.
When is this color from, did your SA know? Because I don't remember any other deep red color other than the Berry Cupcake from 2013.

I have no idea, I will have to check, I'm in Asia, so they just translate the color name into whatever they want. I'll let you know when I pick it up! It looks like the same color in your picture.
When is this color from, did your SA know? Because I don't remember any other deep red color other than the Berry Cupcake from 2013.

I think it's the new color from this year because I saw Nordstrom just had this color and I check their website frequently :P

It looks like berry cupcake, but it has a purple / magenta hue to it, post your purse when you receive it!

I think it's the new color from this year because I saw Nordstrom just had this color and I check their website frequently :P

It looks like berry cupcake, but it has a purple / magenta hue to it, post your purse when you receive it!

I did end up getting the same color as you! I got two bags today! The Paraty was $1,520 with the department store's discount and the Baylee (Crimson purple) was on clearance at $700 *_* ImageUploadedByPurseForum1445529536.951068.jpg