My little reveal from Shepton Mallet

Thanks Ratrat and Riff. She's still over the moon with her bag and keeps trying it on.

SJ - I do love the Lipstick Bays - beautiful bag and I love the Jacob too but I think for both of them its the colour I love more than anything. I probably won't get either.

Bit late to this thread but delighted Victoria loves her special bag, it looks super on her.

Austin and I are keyring twins! I have the little sea horse too.

The red vinyl bag was the Roxy messenger BTW.

:smile:

Thanks TG. Yeah it was the Roxy thing. It would have looked really nice on her but I just didn't think it was worth the money! Being the practical mum, this one will go with everything too whereas the Red Patent Roxy thing wouldn't! (well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!).

I took all the stuffing out of the one at SM and put some of my stuff in it to see how it would sit and it was really slouchy and sort of curled round the hip - completely different to my other bags which are more structured.

My only problem with it was the strap as it was very wide and didn't sit very comfortably on my shoulder. I would prefer it if it had the strap at the Antony. I would be interested to see what it would look like with a Black Seth Strap on it or something.