my little rescue baby, sam!

Such a beatiful girl!!

I have a soft spot for rescues and shelter puppies...so much love to give!

Fetch is a tough one, one of our pups figured out that he has to go get the toy/frisbee/ball he won't give it back though..what a guy!

what kind of cake did she get? where did you get it from? did you bake it yourself?

no, i'm not much of a baker, i'm afraid. there is a pet bakery (crazy, huh? that's nyc for you) near where i live, so i just bought one from there. i think she likes human cakes more though.

thanks to everyone for the kind words! i'm at work and miss her right now. today is a perfect day to take her to the dog park while i sit on the bench and read. her face just melts my heart. :love:

She looks like the sweetest dog, precious. Please don't ever give up on her, although it sounds as though you love her dearly. Anyway, have you tried buying various styles of toys- soft stuffed animals, my dogs favs. You could also try a Kong sold at Petsmart and Petco. In case you aren't familiar, its a plastic toy filled with treats or peanut butter-like Kong filler. Most dogs love to try to get the treat out or filler out of the Kong and can play with it for hours.