My Little Red Corvette

shopmom411 said:
HOLY THUNDERING JESUS! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: What a week for you, Elana!!!! That is one GORGEOUS bag!!!!!!! :wlae: :wlae:

I am ON THE FLOOR in the face of your family foto.....your bags make a very, very beautiful portrait!

Here's a big glass of the bubbly in congratulations and may you wear each one well and often!!!!:love:
LOLOLOLOLOL!!! I must echo the lovely Shopmom here. No one could say it better! What a bag! What a COLLECTION!
HOT DAMN!!!

Elana,

you rouge garance girl you! The rouge garance is stunning. You are definitely the rockin' Corvette girl!!!

I know I will be coming back to your photo throughout the day!

What a wonderful week for a you!!!!

CONGRATS!!!

WHAT a BEAUTIFUL collection....from the croc to the garance to the gorgeous little daughter........lovely, lovely, lovely!!!!!!!!!

Hey E....did that tattoo hurt? My friend told me hers hurt more than childbirth - mind you, she had an epidural!!LOL!!

:yahoo::yahoo:CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

You are ONE HOT MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!! That birkin is just gorgeous eye candy! I love it!!! And that collection of yours is just TDF! You must bring it all with you to the PF Meeting! I cannot wait to meet you- but you might want to lock up those bags:graucho: