My Little Outlet and FOS Finds This Week

4ever

Crazy for Coach!
Mar 8, 2009
Found some great little accessories this week at my outlet and on Monday's FOS. All are FP deletes at great prices.

CA-Anonymous

Kelly B.
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
No.VA
great finds! Twins on the Permisson Uni Case......Can you tell me if the Blue Poppy Pushlock coinpurse has the legacy lining interior?

4ever

Crazy for Coach!
Mar 8, 2009
Very cute!
Thank you!

great finds! Twins on the Permisson Uni Case......Can you tell me if the Blue Poppy Pushlock coinpurse has the legacy lining interior?
Isn't the persimmon pretty? I have too many uni cases but love this one. I can even fit my iPhone with the otterbox in it which is nice. The blue poppy pushlock wristlet is big (much bigger than the old coin purses) and has a light gray satin lining.

Everything is beautiful!!
Thank you!

zaara10

Dec 7, 2011
tpf
Cute finds! I saw the red wristlet at Macy's last week but it was missing the coach placard thing!

poppypink21

Oct 14, 2010
New Jersey
love ur Coach goodies!!! twins on the poppy double zip wristlet!!! yup, they do have a lot of cute accessories from FP!!! and what's great is that they are priced just RIGHT!!! enjoy them all

nc.girl

Girly Gear Head
Dec 10, 2010
North Carolina, USA
Great finds! Love the persimmon uni case; too bad the FOS wouldn't let me add it to my cart. :lol:

The tartan print items are too cute! Congrats on everything!

sandyclaws

Mrs. F
Apr 27, 2010
NWA
dang woman!! i love your finds!! its so nice to have multiple small wallets/wristlets....can be used by themselves on a quick trip out, thrown in a travel bag, or in a bigger bag!