MY little outing at Hermes....

yes everyone...anytime you are in town lets have tea and dessert...of if we need cocktails I am sure a tequilla sunrise would go nicely in my new cups! thanks!!

yes I really did need a new laptop bag. that was so funny :smile:

thanks so much. I have been talking to my husband about a tea set for about 6 months...and I was planning on getting one in London but didn't find anything.

then I realized HERMES! yes!

Thanks Japster...you are right. I can't start small. I just can't. I don't have that bone in me. ....I don't have the patience one either!!!

I can't wait to add on with more cups and bigger plates...etc.

I just love it!

thanks for all the complements!

STOP WEARING THAT SHOES!!!!! They are so gorgeous, actually hurting my eyes everytime I see you wearing them!!!! LOL.

Congrats on new tea set! They are very pretty....I would be very much afraid to use them..

GG,

WOW, that is one major score! Go big or go home... I love the fact that you can get started on serving tea in a fashionable style immediately. Love love love those dishes.... and your birkin isn't bad either.

You and your dishes look stunning. Congrats!

you know it. I am a go big or go home girl...I had a thread posted for that on my last spree.

best part husband isn't mad!!!

can't wait to build. I am loving it so much...at first I thought I would only do tea, etc

but I think I want to do a whole China set!!

Siesta is great...because its really fun that can be casual for a little lunch or breakfast....or it can be dressy for an evening.

it might seem summer but I think using this all year round will work!

--in the fall....bring it out with deep burnt orange flowers and table settings...

and in the spring pull out the colors with bright flowers!