My "little ones"...

Madison

Dec 29, 2005
Here are my gals! My collection is a bit small, but growing! (I don't know if that's good or bad! :lol: ) Especially since I just acquired the first three in the last month and a half!! But I absolutely love, love, love :love: them! I just want to take out the Chanel and stare at it for a couple of hours! Not even use, just stare! Is that bad? :lol:

Enjoy!

By the way, did I mention that I love :love: them? :biggrin:

Attachments

• Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 316
  • Picture 036.jpg
    Picture 036.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 312
  • Picture 035.jpg
    Picture 035.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 351
  • Picture 034.jpg
    Picture 034.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 314
  • Picture 032.jpg
    Picture 032.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 468
Your collection might be small but it packs a punch!!! You have some very impressive handbags! Love the Chanel and the McQeen! Thanks for posting pics!

No thats not bad at all. As a matter of fact I am dong the same thing with the Manhattan pm I just got this past christmas. How do you like your spy? And is it worth the purchase price? I want one myself

dceneus said:
No thats not bad at all. As a matter of fact I am dong the same thing with the Manhattan pm I just got this past christmas. How do you like your spy? And is it worth the purchase price? I want one myself

I absolutely love my spy. I holds so much! I think the $2k price tag is a bit steep, but I just think of the number of times I will use it, and have. So, if you think about it, it could possibly even out in the end. At least that what I keep telling myself! :lol: