My little MJ collection...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, since I am looking at my pictures, I remembered that I never posted the collection pictures that I took a few weeks ago. I have added a few bags since then, so I will update with those in a few days when the latest purchases have arrived. :lol:
    Starting with everybody in their 'jammies' -

Attached Files:

2. one more pic -

Attached Files:

3. Love the MJ Collections. Thanks for sharing!

4. OMG bags4fun, you have stunning bags! :nuts: I love all of the splashes of color!! It's so hard to pick a favorite since they are all so gorgeous!:love::love:

BTW, is that a headboard in the background? It's so pretty!! I've never seen one like that.

5. So colorful! Very attractive collection!

6. Thanks luvpurses24! I love colors!
    Yes, that is the headboard. I had it made out of a fab Manuel Canovas fabric. My favorite colors. :drool:

7. ^^Absolutely stunning! I love it! I bet the rest of your home is amazing too. :tup:

I'm loving all of these collection photos ladies!! :heart::heart::heart:

8. Love your collection ~ so many vibrant colors! ;)

9. I love them all! Especially that red little stam, it is TDF! :nuts:

Beautiful collection!

10. What a colorful collection. Love the "jammies" shot! :P

11. Gorgeous bags! It's definitely NOT a little collection. ;)

12. Beautiful collection. Very eclectic and diverse. I love all the colors. Great pics!

13. holy crap! fabulous!!!

14. totally agree!

15. Thanks ladies! It really is a lot of fun. I just like looking at them! Like I said, I am a hoarder, so you will see these listed on ebay one of these days, unless I finally get accepted into the Marketplace here. :graucho::graucho: Most of them are NWT still.