My little MJ collection...

bags4fun

Crazy about tennis!!
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Kansas City
Well, since I am looking at my pictures, I remembered that I never posted the collection pictures that I took a few weeks ago. I have added a few bags since then, so I will update with those in a few days when the latest purchases have arrived. :lol:
Starting with everybody in their 'jammies' -

Attachments

Cheryl24

May 6, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
OMG bags4fun, you have stunning bags! :nuts: I love all of the splashes of color!! It's so hard to pick a favorite since they are all so gorgeous!:love::love:

BTW, is that a headboard in the background? It's so pretty!! I've never seen one like that.

bags4fun

Crazy about tennis!!
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Kansas City
OMG bags4fun, you have stunning bags! :nuts: I love all of the splashes of color!! It's so hard to pick a favorite since they are all so gorgeous!:love::love:

BTW, is that a headboard in the background? It's so pretty!! I've never seen one like that.
Thanks luvpurses24! I love colors!
Yes, that is the headboard. I had it made out of a fab Manuel Canovas fabric. My favorite colors. :drool:

bags4fun

Crazy about tennis!!
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Kansas City
Thanks ladies! It really is a lot of fun. I just like looking at them! Like I said, I am a hoarder, so you will see these listed on ebay one of these days, unless I finally get accepted into the Marketplace here. :graucho::graucho: Most of them are NWT still.