My Little Minka: Quick Reveal

reenxo

Little Miss Bag Lady
May 10, 2014
Pleasantly surprised that the Little Minka that I ordered from the Surprise Sale is already here after only a few days! Can't remember how long it usually takes for KS orders to reach me, but this one just seemed to arrived super fast! Haha, not that I'm complaining...

Anyway, here she is! Love the French Navy colour, it reminds me of a Coach purse I have in a similar blue that I absolutely adore! :love:

The leather is so soft and smooshy! It's very roomy as well. I'm a little concerned about the strength of the magnet closure, it seems a bit on the weak side to me, but not a big issue.

After receiving this bag, I think I still want it in pink as well. Eep! Maybe the Mini Minka if I ever come across it? Hehe. :sweatdrop:

Anyone else waiting for their Little Minkas to arrive?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 1,749
Yes, mine came today. I started to get the french navy but I have several navy purses so I decided to get the dusty emerald. The french navy is very pretty but I'm glad I went with the dusty emerald. I needed to add more color to my wardrobe. I really like the color.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402696211.193984.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Gorgeous bags ladies! I really wanted to get one (went back & forth b/w the colors), but ended up not getting one. I've never seen this bag irl/tried on and it was a final sale purchase so I couldn't take the plunge just in case it ended up not being the bag for me. Both those colors look gorgeous!

Pleasantly surprised that the Little Minka that I ordered from the Surprise Sale is already here after only a few days! Can't remember how long it usually takes for KS orders to reach me, but this one just seemed to arrived super fast! Haha, not that I'm complaining...

Anyway, here she is! Love the French Navy colour, it reminds me of a Coach purse I have in a similar blue that I absolutely adore! :love:

The leather is so soft and smooshy! It's very roomy as well. I'm a little concerned about the strength of the magnet closure, it seems a bit on the weak side to me, but not a big issue.

After receiving this bag, I think I still want it in pink as well. Eep! Maybe the Mini Minka if I ever come across it? Hehe. :sweatdrop:

Can't wait to get mine! I got the French Navy too-so excited!

I'm so jealous that your Little Minka already arrived! I still haven't received a tracking number for mine yet. I'm so excited, especially after seeing your pictures! I never know exactly how dark or how blue a navy color will be but yours looks perfect!

Oh my god ... your bag is SOooo gorgeous! !! I'm waiting for mine in dark African violet (not surprise sale, got it from ebay, off season color I guess)
I love this color, it looks like my bleu mineral (avatar). I do hope the dark violet is equally gorgeous otherwise I'll have to trade it for this :P (but would be silly to get a similar blue bag)..
more pic please!!
Oh yeah ... the magnetic closure is such a pet peeve.

Last edited:
Congrats!! I ordered French navy as well and it's arrival date is Tuesday! I can't wait to get my hands on her. I've always wanted one but was hesitant to pull the trigger. Both colors are gorgeous!

oh my gosh. it is so pretty. i can't wait to receive mine! thanks for sharing your photos!

Hope you receive yours soon!

Yes, mine came today. I started to get the french navy but I have several navy purses so I decided to get the dusty emerald. The french navy is very pretty but I'm glad I went with the dusty emerald. I needed to add more color to my wardrobe. I really like the color.

Wow, the dusty emerald is such a nice colour as well! Enjoy your new bag :biggrin:

Beautiful bags! I went with the French navy since I have a similar colored purse to the Dusty Emerald. I am anxiously awaiting my new bag!

I hope you get yours soon as well! Both colours are really nice, can’t go wrong with either one :amuse:

Gorgeous purses! I am amazed how quickly you each received them too! Thank you for sharing photos!

I was amazed it got to me within a few days! Maybe since the sale was earlier on in the week, not having the weekend pass by also made it seem even faster… I’ll be adding more photos as well!

Gorgeous bags ladies! I really wanted to get one (went back & forth b/w the colors), but ended up not getting one. I've never seen this bag irl/tried on and it was a final sale purchase so I couldn't take the plunge just in case it ended up not being the bag for me. Both those colors look gorgeous!

Aww, maybe next time! It took me a while to find a shade of this purse that I really liked. I think I would still be enticed by a pink one if I happen to run into it in the near future… I haven’t seen it in person before purchasing it as well, but read up on it here. Seems to have great reviews on their site also! :yes:

Which blue Coach purse does it remind you of?

I think it’s the Coach Madison Op Art Sateen “Maggie” Shoulder Bag in Navy…

beautiful bags!
that dusty emerald is gorgeous! drooool!
she was in my cart but did not pull the trigger because i had just gotten a hot pink little minka.

Ahhh! I would love to own a hot pink one :loveeyes: maybe one day... :girlsigh:

Can't wait to get mine! I got the French Navy too-so excited!

Yay! I hope yours arrives soon as well! :choochoo:

I'm so jealous that your Little Minka already arrived! I still haven't received a tracking number for mine yet. I'm so excited, especially after seeing your pictures! I never know exactly how dark or how blue a navy color will be but yours looks perfect!

Same, I also wasn’t too sure how dark the navy was going to end up looking like but it’s a really nice shade! I took a photo of it in natural sunlight, so I’ll post that up as well. Enjoy your new bag when it arrives!

Oh my god ... your bag is SOooo gorgeous! !! I'm waiting for mine in dark African violet (not surprise sale, got it from ebay, off season color I guess)
I love this color, it looks like my bleu mineral (avatar). I do hope the dark violet is equally gorgeous otherwise I'll have to trade it for this :P (but would be silly to get a similar blue bag)..
more pic please!!
Oh yeah ... the magnetic closure is such a pet peeve.

I think I saw a photo of the Dark African Violet one, I hope you end up liking it! It looks like a really gorgeous, jewel-toned shade. I think the blues are similar, looking at your avatar!

Your bags are gorgeous! I'm not a fan of blue or green in general but you make me want to buy in either of that color!

Thank you! :biggrin:

Congrats!! I ordered French navy as well and it's arrival date is Tuesday! I can't wait to get my hands on her. I've always wanted one but was hesitant to pull the trigger. Both colors are gorgeous!

Yay! So happy to hear that a lot of us got the Little Minka in either colour… congrats on your bag as well :happydance: