My little lucky reveal...

louloulou89

Jun 27, 2013
So the story behind this...
I was casually browsing the Chanel site when i spotted this beauty, i absolutely sprinted to the store after work only to find out the store hadn't ordered the size i wanted. I thought to myself never mind it wasn't meant to be...
Fast forward 2 weeks later and i couldn't get it out of my mind, i popped back into the store again and the SA told me they had ordered one in for a client but had just sold, she said they would be getting one more in but couldn't tell me when.

Yesterday i popped in on the way to Hermes just for a browse and the SA beckoned me over... i didn't hesitate for a second! She was now mine...

I love this piece as it is super quirky and i love the look.

Any guesses?

IMG_1487416736.526305.jpgIMG_1487416750.399185.jpg

Reactions: revitalise
Hehehe a lucky find it is!!! Adorable WOC!!! I love the lucky charm series too. I purchased the 224 just cause it's swarmed w charms and I'm a charmholic :P

I especially love the lady bug charm :heart: (which I don't see in previous releases)

Reactions: JazzyMac
I love lucky charms! They had this WOC a while ago when I was at Chanel, and I really liked the look of it.
It's really special, you made an excellent choice :heart:. Many congratulations and enjoy in the best of health!

Reactions: JazzyMac