My little lad modelling his new gear

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
So I went shopping yesterday and GAP had there new doggie range in. I could not resist getting my little lad 'stitch' a blue hooded GAP jumper .. they had them in a few different colour .. So here is a pic of him modelling ... he is so cute awwwwwwwwww:love:

They also had some really cute stripped polo t-shirts .. one of which I really want to get him .. and their prices are really good tooo .. well for dog clothes.:shame: I just think its such a cool idea of GAP to do this :biggrin:

Attachments

• GAp boy.jpg
    GAp boy.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 46
  • GAp stitch.jpg
    GAp stitch.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 39
that's adorable!!

i tried to dress one of my dogs once but he managed to get the shirt off. and it's pretty hard to dress my other 2 seeing as they're mastiffs lol

aww i wish i could get my puppy cute clothes, but she's a bulldog so she's kind of an odd shape. she has a big barrel chest and broad shoulders but isn't that long, so nothing really fits :sad:

but that is so cute!

awww so adorable! i hate dressing myself up, but my westie is quite the dashing fellow in his sweaters and shirts...need to go buy him thicker pj pants tomorrow until he stops marking his territory! :< ugh...he has his crate and everything else in my house...all i ask is for the safe haven of my bed...that he now curls up on..in the middle, while i have to sleep squashed on the side...do they sell doggie stuff at all gap stores? or just specialtyesque stores?

i seriously need to start spending more on me lol :biggrin: