My little Gucci fam. Show me yours!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 0E27C9D7-434E-4A7B-A5AF-D4993ECF4828.jpeg Just wanted to share! Feel free to show me yours!

2. It’s beautiful

jimmie staton and BagLadyT like this.
  3. Thank you!:heart:

jimmie staton likes this.
  4. Nice!

jimmie staton and BagLadyT like this.
  5. Thanks! :heart:

jimmie staton likes this.
  6. Beautiful bags!

BagLadyT and jimmie staton like this.
  7. Beautiful !

BagLadyT likes this.
  8. Thanks friend!:heart:

9. Thanks dear!!:heart:

10. Love OPs bags! Been wishing for a Marmont flap!

I've sold nearly all of my Gucci bags , I'm only left with a vintage coated canvas camera bag . I just bought a vintage Gucci accessories collection 2 way clutch and handbag as a present for a family member . It has white canvas instead of the signature canvas. I thought that was unique!

Remaining - vintage coated canvas camera bag

In possession of (until I give the gift) - vintage Gucci accessories collection with the white canvas 2 way clutch bag with white canvas f30ded7c-20f0-4827-949b-1669a22bf0b4.png 163572ba-788f-42dd-aba0-d409b077d3e8.png

Sold - vintage White Jackie hobo with strap extension (can wear shoulder or use the extension and wear it crossbody), blue shoulder bag and canvas business breifcase bag

11. I got my Marmont Flap from Fashionphile for a decent price and excellent condition.

I really love the briefcase. It has a 70s boss vibe!

12. Mine is an only child :lol: I almost sold her but then decided to keep her and now I want to buy the nude Marmont flap in either the mini or super mini size. Love yours!

Attached Files:

13. Love your only child! If you want the nude you can find a killer deal preloved!

loves likes this.
  14. My lil Gucci family!!!

Attached Files:

15. Lovely fam!!!:heart:

jimmie staton and sophiaberry like this.