My little girl decided to come a little early at 38.5 weeks!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. On 6/26, my little girl, Marin Kathryn came into the world! She weighed 6 pounds, 14 ounces and was 20 inches long.

DH and I were going out to dinner last Thursday night when I started having some cramping and lower back pain (which later I realized were contractions). We left the restaurant and went home and the contractions started getting closer and closer. I made it through the night with them about 7-10 minutes apart. The next morning I went straight to the doctor and I was 4-5 cm! We went straight to the hospital and were checked into our room by 10. At 4:40 she made her entrance into the world!

The labor and delivery went smoothly with no complications. The first few nights were really tough but it's getting easier each and every day!!! This forum has been so helpful with all of my pregnancy questions, I am sure there will be many more to come!!! ;)

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations, she is a beauty.:smile:

3. Yahoo, what a cute! Big congrats!

4. AWWWW!!! Congrats!!! She's absolutely precious!

5. Congrats! What a little cutie!

6. She's adorable - Congrats!

7. Congratulations on your new little beauty! I'm glad to hear that everything went smoothly and all are doing well :smile:

8. Omigosh she's beautiful!!! Congratulations to you and your family!

9. She is beautiful! Many blessings to you and yours!

10. She is just tooooo precious!!!!!!!! Congratulations, mama!!!!

11. She is really really beautiful. I miss a little one like that but I don't miss the hours.. Many blessings to your little one. Nice name too...

12. Congrats :smile:

13. She is very beautiful!! CONGRATS!

14. She is absolutely gorgeous - CONGRATS!!

15. Awwwww...what a precious little darling! She's absolutely gorgeous! Isn't it great to finally be a mommy? Never thought my life would feel so complete until I had one! :smile: Congrats to you and your family!