My little fuschia reveal x

Mar 10, 2012
Hi everyone,

I want to share this little lovely bag with you all ❤ It's from the spring/summer 2017 pre-collection. When I first saw this bag, I instantly fell in love with it. It's so elegant and adorable. I love the vintage look to it. It was my first woc and a few days later I had an impulse buy at the airport! - another woc!! But it's in caviar leather with gold hardware.
Is purchasing two same style bags in a week too much?? have you bought any style of bag in different colour/leather back to back ?:love:
Thank you for letting me share with you all xo :yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_1142.JPG
    IMG_1142.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 612
  • IMG_1155.JPG
    IMG_1155.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 618
  • IMG_1157.JPG
    IMG_1157.JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 640
  • IMG_1160.JPG
    IMG_1160.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 640
Congratulations on your beauties! :biggrin:
If you love both of them, why not? Plus they are in different leather & color too, so you can coordinate with diferent outifts & rotate the bags :heart:

Congratulations on your beauties! :biggrin:
If you love both of them, why not? Plus they are in different leather & color too, so you can coordinate with diferent outifts & rotate the bags :heart:

That's very true! I'm actually so happy with my impulse buy of the caviar woc. I've been using it for the past few days cuz it's so durable and requires minimum care. The fuschia woc will be nice for afternoon tea or some dinner parties hehe I'm honestly so fond with woc size and design. Thank you Hun! :blush:

Reactions: starprism_7