My little fuschia reveal x

asianbarbie

Mar 10, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
Hi everyone,

I want to share this little lovely bag with you all ❤ It's from the spring/summer 2017 pre-collection. When I first saw this bag, I instantly fell in love with it. It's so elegant and adorable. I love the vintage look to it. It was my first woc and a few days later I had an impulse buy at the airport! - another woc!! But it's in caviar leather with gold hardware.
Is purchasing two same style bags in a week too much?? have you bought any style of bag in different colour/leather back to back ?:love:
Thank you for letting me share with you all xo :yahoo:

Attachments

ceedoan

Crazy Handbag Lady
Sep 29, 2011
what a stunner!! i LOVE the combination of the fuchsia + shiny ruthenium on a timeless CC WOC. CONGRATS!!!

Kendie26

Sep 7, 2014
:loveeyes::tup::hbeat:Big congrats on your gorgeous WOC...& your 2nd one too!Wishing you much happiness w/ both of them!:love:

Apr 24, 2009
Congratulations on your beauties! :biggrin:
If you love both of them, why not? Plus they are in different leather & color too, so you can coordinate with diferent outifts & rotate the bags :heart:

asianbarbie

Mar 10, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
Congratulations on your beauties! :biggrin:
If you love both of them, why not? Plus they are in different leather & color too, so you can coordinate with diferent outifts & rotate the bags :heart:
That's very true! I'm actually so happy with my impulse buy of the caviar woc. I've been using it for the past few days cuz it's so durable and requires minimum care. The fuschia woc will be nice for afternoon tea or some dinner parties hehe I'm honestly so fond with woc size and design. Thank you Hun! :blush:

Reactions: starprism_7