My little family!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello LV Friends! I got them out and took a pic. What do you think? I think I have more than I need!

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful collection! What do you think of the leopard stole, do you use it a lot? I want one soooo badly, hopefully soon! :smile:

3. Beautiful Collection!!!! What is the large Azur bag? I really like that one!!

4. Great collection, wonderful variety. I wouldn't say you have't more than you "need". :P

5. Great Collections, Congrats!!

6. Hi! Yes! I use that scarf constantly! It's so great when I travel. It always goes into my carry on and I usually end up using it to keep warm on some flights. I also use it all winter (I'm in Michigan) and love how soft it is against my neck. The only thing is - you need to be careful with it as it sometimes catches on my jewelry. No matter. I'll NEVER get rid of it!

7. You have a lovely collection!!!
    Now you could add some colour ~ perhaps a small vernis piece... :flowers:

8. Hi! Thanks for noticing a great bag! I may spell it wrong, but the bag is called Figheri or something similar. It's horrid that I don't know for sure, but when I saw I it, I HAD to have it!

9. Thanks! I'm glad to see that not everyone thinks I'm obsessed!

10. Beautiful collection! Thanks for sharing!

11. LOL! You have a point, but every time I enter an LV store, the classics draw me in!

12. That is a fantastic family!! Congrats!

13. You need some vernis, epi, and empreinte!! :smile:

14. Lovely! Congrats on a wonderful collection

15. fantastic collection!! congrats!!👍😃👏👏👏