my little Easter loot

congrats! I didn't know they make Obsession rectangle now! Do you have a pic of the front of the sunnies? if not, it's okie, they look really nice! congrats again!

i think these just came out fairly recently. i didn't know they existed util i saw them in the boutique. here's a 3/4 shot:

ObsessionRectSkull2.jpg

the LV website would have a much clearer photo.

If possible, could you perhaps post some pictures of the multiclés in action? It would really be handy in my job, to hold my passport etc.

Hey DD, Love the Multicles Rabat and shirt! sunglasses are nice too. Can you post a pic of how bills/cards/coins can fit in the rabat? Thanks =) I've been thinking about getting one to use as a small wallet.

Congrats! The multicles is TDF! and yea it would be great if you can post pics of the inside or with what you can put in it for size comparison. I've been wanting to get one but can't think of a use for it yet..

I love everything, but esp the wallet! Would you mind taking pictures of the inside or with something in it (for size comparison)? Thank you! Congrats on all of your new lovely LV!

as per request:

MulticlesRabatPCles.jpg

MulticlesRabatInter.jpg

MulticlesRabatContents.jpg

im really happy with this and highly recommend it :tup:

Ahhhh! I love that T-shirt! And I'm sure the obsessions look amazing on you :smile:
I might just have to go bug my SA again for that T-shirt, and I've already bugged her last week for that fish necklace after seeing your earlier pics too :P

And I want an easter bunny sugar daddy, haha.

thanks for the kind comments everyone :flowers:

Ahhhh! I love that T-shirt! And I'm sure the obsessions look amazing on you :smile:
I might just have to go bug my SA again for that T-shirt, and I've already bugged her last week for that fish necklace after seeing your earlier pics too :P

And I want an easter bunny sugar daddy, haha.

so have you got the Fish necklace too? :nuts: the tees are indeed irresistible and very Pradaesque. they also come in white with red & blue print and brown with yellow & orange print which matches our Mono Bequia PDVs perfectly :graucho: im seriously thinking of getting the brown one because of this.

The T-Shirt is great, just wear it with a blazer opened to reveal the print. I love those Obsessions! Congrats!

that's exactly how i do intend to wear it :yes: i like how they used Damier instead of Monogram - it makes them slightly less obvious.