my little Easter loot

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. just got back from Sydney for the long weekend and here's what the Easter Bunny brought me:

[​IMG]

:wlae:

2. OOOH, reveal!

3. Belt? Aquarelle?

4. ok, i have very low tolerance for slow reveals. so first up a Multicles Rabat:

[​IMG]

i've been searching for a small wallet to take with me when i'd rather leave my long wallet at home like going out at night. i've been using my Epi P.Cles and its worked fine all these years, but stuff keeps getting caught on the zipper. then i bought the little Pocket Organizer but it couldn't hold coins. next was the Badge key/coin pouch. i thought it was the perfect one untill i tried to put cards in and it can only hold two. another one bites the dust. then came this little thing and its absolutely perfect!!!!

5. next up: Obsession Rectangle in tortoise

[​IMG]

i've been itching for a new pair and this one fit juuuuust right :yes: i love LV sunnies!

6. and lastly, Pop t-shirt from F/W 2007:

[​IMG]

i really like the print, but im not a big t-shirt wearer. i have resisted the urge since my recent overseas trip. but i eventually broke-down and got one. i think i might get the brown one too. i'll just see how this one goes first.

7. Congratulations! Love it all!

8. congrats! i absolutely LOVEEEEE the t-shirt! omg! would you mind sharing the price? don't think that i can afford it but still lol!
    o and the sunnies are hot too!

9. congrats your bunny really loves you hehehe

10. yep, i really love myself :yes: who else would? :Push:

11. ^^^oh, don't say that!

12. That shirt is so nice! Congrats!

13. great haul, congrats! I love the wallet!

14. its AU$420 :sweatdrop:

15. thanks! i was expecting higher numbers! but 420 is also a lot for a t-shirt ;)
    but it is such a nice shirt! get the brown one too ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice