My Little Ducks (Boys) ~ Sunday, Sept. 19th Only*Take 40% Off Your Order

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://www.mylittleducks.com/

[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif]My Little Ducks[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif]ONE DAY ONLY!![/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif]Take 40% off your entire purchase![/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]We don't do this often so take advantage now! [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]On September 19, 2010, take 40% off your entire order! [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Stock up on new arrivals for back to school, from your favorites like Charlie Rocket, Wes & Willy, See Kai Run and more!, Shop our Clearance section for unbelievable deals $9.99 and under! (Quantities are limited.)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Use coupon code SEPT40 for an additional 40% off. $25 minimum purchase required. May not be combined with any other coupons. Expires 9/19/10[/FONT][/FONT]

2. Thank you Bags! Just ordered a bunch of stuff for my grandbaby for Christmas.

3. Me too. Thankx

4. Received my order today and the quality of the clothing is fantastic!
    Thanks again for this post, I got some really great bargains in time for Christmas!

5. Awesome restless and ilysen! I have my first grandbaby due in January and have not stopped spending yet! I'll have to check this site out now that you've confirmed that they sell quality clothing! Thanks!

6. Just wanted to chime in and say that I have bought many items from this store for years. The owner is awesome. Always 1 quality name brand merchandise and super fast shipping and top notch customer service. :tup: