My Little Diamond All Spiffed Up

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was lurking in the jewelry thread trying to decide on a 15th wedding anniversary gift. My husband had given me a generous budget, but I really had no clue what I wanted. Then I saw the Worth It/Not Worth It thread and some gorgeous halo engagement rings. Bingo! I could never trade in my diamond for a larger one because my husband bought it in Dubai on deployment and I'm way too sentimental anyway. So here is my fancied up diamond set in a double halo with a split shank. Thanks for the idea ladies.

Attached Files:

2. It's absolutely beautiful! Congrats on your ring and your 15 th Anniversary!

3. So beautiful and so touching that you wouldn't give it up for its sentimental meaning.

4. so beautiful - Happy Anniversary!

5. #5 Apr 16, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
    Thank you! Unfortunately, I've already lost my ring to the other man in my life. My 3 year old loves it too.

6. Its gorgeous!

7. wow! What a difference! Pretty!

8. So pretty! I love it!

9. Beautiful! Happy anniversary!

10. Wow! Love the new look and the sentimental value behind it!

11. Beautiful!

12. It's incredible!!! Congrats!!!