My Little Collection

DollbabyGirl

Feb 18, 2012
I had some time spare whilst of summer break from university and thought I would go ahead and share my teeny tiny collection, I know it pales in comparison to other collections on here, but I still adore every piece :heart:

I hope you don't mind but I'll include a short explanation of each bag and I think I'll try to post them in chronological order - memory permitting.

Here goes!

Here is my very first designer bag, it was my 18th Birthday present from my incredible mother and it was definitely my gateway drug into the world of luxury bags :love:

Balenciaga Work in Black with G21 RGHW

Attachments

• DSC_0299.JPG
    DSC_0299.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 510
Next up we have my second bag, to be honest this is the only bag in my collection that I don't adore, I just think it lacks a little in quality and I would use it more if it wasn't black, regardless I do really enjoy the studs.

Alexander Wang Rocco in Black with Light Gold Hardware.

Attachments

• DSC_0297.JPG
    DSC_0297.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 520
This is my third bag, I bought it for myself during the Celine hype and I completely fell in love with the "robot face". I still love this bag even if it's popularity is not what it once was, I think the quality is incredible and the style a classic, or at least an important part of handbag history.

Celine Mini Luggage in Black with Gold Hardware

Attachments

• DSC_0300.JPG
    DSC_0300.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 535
Next is my holy grail bag, certainly at the time at least. Definitely one of my favourites, I have plans to add many more Chanels in years to come. This however, will always be the one that popped my cherry :P

Chanel Classic Maxi Flap in Black Caviar with Gold Hardware

Attachments

• DSC_0286.JPG
    DSC_0286.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 516
Next we have a bag that doesn't get enough use, maybe because it doesn't fit my aesthetic perfectly or perhaps because I was trying to fill the Proenza Schouler void and it simply isn't the same. Also this bag is surprisingly small when you actually fill it.

Cambridge Satchel Company bag in Tan

Attachments

• DSC_0296.JPG
    DSC_0296.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 501
This is the first of two of my hip bags, I really love this style for it's practicality and how well it lends itself to bright colours. To anyone considering the style I would always say yes - you'll be surprised how much it actually fits :smile:

Balenciaga Hip in Turquoise with RGHW

Attachments

• DSC_0289.JPG
    DSC_0289.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 513
Next is my most practical bag, I think these bags are ubiquitous, but I've learnt the reason is obviously due to the ease and relatively low cost. I use this bag as my uni bag nearly every day. Hence why it's pretty trashed - woops.

Attachments

• DSC_0285.JPG
    DSC_0285.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 488
And here is the second of my hips, as I said, I have a lot of love for these little bags, but I DO NOT recommend them in light suede. I need to get this poor bag professionally cleaned. I should have gotten regular beige leather. Oh well, live and learn.

Balenciaga Suede Hip in Beige with GHW

Attachments

• DSC_0292.JPG
    DSC_0292.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 487
Last edited:
This Bag was my 21st Birthday present and I love the colour dearly, I realised I had almost enough black bags and needed to start rounding out my colour collection.

Givenchy Antigona in Pale Grey with Silver Hardware

Attachments

• DSC_0293.JPG
    DSC_0293.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 484
Next up is my most recent 22nd Birthday present. I had been dreaming of a navy bag for a while and it took me a long time to decide on the perfect one, I strongly considered a Prada saffiano tote, however I eventually decided on this beauty and I definitely made the right choice.

Saint Laurent Sac de Jour in Marine with Gold Hardware

Attachments

• DSC_0281.JPG
    DSC_0281.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 479
Beautiful! I don't get so much use out of black bags either, actually. But I think you have a wonderful collection that looks like it would suit every occasion. Love your Antigona, and it's not a style I usually gravitate towards - but the gray is such a lovely color for it.

This is one of my favorite collections on this forum! You have every single one of my dream bags. I can totally relate to the black bag issue.. I have been trying to round out my colors too, but it's hard because black goes with everything! I recently won a shopping spree to NYC and of course bags are the first thing on my mind. How much use do you get out of the antigona? What size is that? Do you think it is a practical bag that can fit easily on the shoulder and is not too heavy?

I really love your collection and agree with Clh5030 you do have a bag for every occasion. I actually like the character that has worn in with wearing the suede balenciaga hip bag but if you feel it needs cleaning I know that is personal choice.

I don't think I can pick a fave but I love love love your pale grey antigona and your balenciaga work :love::tup:

P.s. who is the gorgeous feline in your photo?