My Little Collection!

CaliLove21

Jun 19, 2018
Hi everyone!
I wanted to share my current collection as well as some bags I decided to let go! I’m hoping this will make me appreciate the ones I have and stop wanting buy new bags that catch my eye.
I totally have a problem where I will buy a new bag and never use my others. Then I’ll end up buying another in 1-3 months and the last one bought gets added to the closet to sit! So I’ve picked out my favorites to keep and sold the others. I’m determined to use these until they all fall apart and actually get my money’s worth out of them!
I remember in my teens my first luxury bag was a LV Galleria and I USED IT UNTIL IT DIED. I still have it and the vachetta leather is SO dirty (canvas actually nice condition). I remember how many years I carried it everyday and used it as a travel bag. I never babied the bag and it was my constant companion. Planes, trains, beach, etc. With no extra care it looked great for a LONG time! I want to be like that again and USE my bags until they say enough! There will always be something new when the time comes to replace a beat up bag!
The favorites I’ve chosen to keep:
LV Hawaii Neverfull MM
LV Pink New Wave MM
LV Black New Wave Bumbag
LV Tropical Twist MM
Fendi Fila Bumbag
2x Fendi Bag Bugs
Hermès Petite H Horse Charm
(I think I’ve found fun/colorful LV to be my choice when it comes to bags )
6B89122D-8EEE-41B0-8F0F-A06EBC3B6A98.jpeg
EDE33CE0-9D8F-455E-BAB0-792B026AADBA.jpeg
9029502C-D78B-4DB4-B209-1F83CECF285A.jpeg
A46BF666-9EE7-4C69-8E28-7AA0DA3D231D.jpeg
F1556D94-ECC4-46F4-9D56-2C32DEB0387A.jpeg

Last edited:
I see you have a very defined taste for fun and colorful things! :tup: I think it's really good that you weeded out your collection and only kept things you love the most, this way you'll be able to wear them more often and make sure the ones that didn't quite do it for you are, hopefully, well-loved by someone else. Even though it can definitely be hard to let go of things.

What an amazing, curated collection! I am drawn to your Tropical Twist! What a fun group of bags you chose to keep. Are you planning to put the proceeds of your sales towards anything special? I admire your razor sharp eye in managing your bag wardrobe.

Reactions: CaliLove21
What an amazing, curated collection! I am drawn to your Tropical Twist! What a fun group of bags you chose to keep. Are you planning to put the proceeds of your sales towards anything special? I admire your razor sharp eye in managing your bag wardrobe.
Thanks!
Not saving for anything in particular, I just felt bad having so much stuff sitting in my closet not being used! The tropical is probably my favorite!