My little collection..pics.

sosti

bag obsessed!
O.G.
Dec 29, 2006
I just started purchasing LV this year and I never believed it, but it IS an obsession. I only have two so far, but I figured I'd post some pics for u guys since I finally have some free time. Enjoy! :P

The first pic is "My Louie and My Louie" my little IG Luigi with my Pochette Florentine...

Attachments

• Louie and Louie.jpg
    Louie and Louie.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 78
  • LV.jpg
    LV.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 100
  • me and speedy.jpg
    me and speedy.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Pochette.jpg
    Pochette.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 90
Congrat! They're great pieces! I have the Pochette Florentine and i use it as a wallet sometimes. I am planning to get a speedy 30 this coming January.

Thanks. I love my speedy, it was a great purchase. I def recommend it.

I just realized my laundry basket is in the background. LOL... at least they are clean and folded! HA!

Thanks...He is such a ham... he poses for pics! LOL

Sosti! Your little IG is stealing the show! He is absolutely adorable. I want to snuggle with him! :love: I have a greyhound, but love the IGs too!!!! Oh, and your bags are nice too! You have the starts of a great collection. Really is there a bag as perfect as the Speedy!

haha...that's my little guy he's such a snuggle doggie.:heart: everyone loves him..he steals the show wherever he goes. All my friends kids remember his name and I'm just luigi's mom!

the speedy is great.. i just took it out for another go-round. it was resting for a bit. :smile:

Sosti! Your little IG is stealing the show! He is absolutely adorable. I want to snuggle with him! :love: I have a greyhound, but love the IGs too!!!! Oh, and your bags are nice too! You have the starts of a great collection. Really is there a bag as perfect as the Speedy!