My little collection....one of these things is not like the other!

SpecialK

O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Some may say I need to diversify. I say I just know what I like! I try to mix it up with different styles and hardware but at the end of the day i just love black. Perfect mix of edge and classic. I have bought and sold many others over the years but here is my current collection of Black Bals.....and one that is not :amuse:

Black Weekender with RGGH, Black city with SGH, 2005 Black City, 2016 Black Amp Plate City, 2016 Black Hip with Silver Edge HW, Black Envelope clutch with SGH, Black Flat Handle clutch with GGH, 2016 Essential money wallet with Flouro interior, Business card holder and a little studded wallet that I don't recall the name of :smile:

Attachments

• 20161121_121804.jpg
    20161121_121804.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 377
I think I am almost done. Unless a wicked style hardware comes out that i don't have I plan on just adding

- a black Papier A6
- an RH Red city - year TBD
- an SGH Red hip - year TBD
- a light grey edge hip

Ive sold many bags but the only bags I truly regret selling and wish i still had was my most perfect Plomb City with SGH, my 2008 Amethyst City with RH and my 2008 Rubisse City with RH. Heres a pic of my plomb for old times sake! The leather was beyond amazing.

Attachments

• P1000442.JPG
    P1000442.JPG
    265.1 KB · Views: 367
I think I am almost done. Unless a wicked style hardware comes out that i don't have I plan on just adding

- a black Papier A6
- an RH Red city - year TBD
- an SGH Red hip - year TBD
- a light grey edge hip

Ive sold many bags but the only bags I truly regret selling and wish i still had was my most perfect Plomb City with SGH, my 2008 Amethyst City with RH and my 2008 Rubisse City with RH. Heres a pic of my plomb for old times sake! The leather was beyond amazing.
Great collection, I have more black than anything myself...just doing a little DIY on my new-to-me pre-loved plomb WE!

Some may say I need to diversify. I say I just know what I like! I try to mix it up with different styles and hardware but at the end of the day i just love black. Perfect mix of edge and classic. I have bought and sold many others over the years but here is my current collection of Black Bals.....and one that is not :amuse:

Black Weekender with RGGH, Black city with SGH, 2005 Black City, 2016 Black Amp Plate City, 2016 Black Hip with Silver Edge HW, Black Envelope clutch with SGH, Black Flat Handle clutch with GGH, 2016 Essential money wallet with Flouro interior, Business card holder and a little studded wallet that I don't recall the name of :smile:
Each & every one of them is FABULOUS!! COngrats on such a great collection! I especially love that flouro interior in your wallet! :love::tup:

I love your collection, there's nothing wrong with not wanting to diversify. I have but only as far as blue and grey, sort of. But black always wins out [emoji4]. It's a great collection, a bag for every occasion , even a cute make up bag (shame they don't still make these). Congrats on great choices!!

WOW! They all look spankin' new!!! What moisturizer do you use?