My little but loveable MJ collection

HitchcockBlonde

Bag (and shoe) lady
O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
Hi all! I have recently done some closet downsizing and thought I would take a family picture of my MJ bags, since I've enjoyed looking at all of yours so much.

I have narrowed my current collection down to a small but well-loved number of my favorite staples. (I forgot to photograph my peanut zip clutch so let's just imagine it is there, lol!) Next on the horizon I hope to purchase a Large Blake or a dark blue bag of some kind.

Hope you enjoy - it's definitely a teeny collection compared to some of you fabulous ladies, but I love it so and wanted to share! :heart:

Left to right, top row:

Python Karen
Moccassin Karen

Bottom row:
Icy black Sienna hobo
Bordeaux Blake
Denim Large Multipocket

Attachments

• MJCollection000.JPG
    MJCollection000.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 123
  • MJCollection Closeup.JPG
    MJCollection Closeup.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 44
I am in love with your Sienna hobo. I regret not buying that in Raisin when I had the chance. The one I keep seeing on eBay is way too $$ though. :sad:

Lovely collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i absolutely love your moccasin karen. so beautiful! that's a fantastic collection. i'm in the midst of editing my collection too. looks like you did a great job with yours!

Thanks for giving my little collection some :heart:! I am really obsessed with my Karens. :smile: I don't think I will get rid of the python but if I ever do I will be sure to consult you Joke! :smile:

Editing was hard and I still have work to do with some of my other bags so I can make room for the new. I am sure it will grow again but I think these are good staples for me.

Thank you ladies! :smile: It is really nice to have a place to talk about my MJ obsession. I have a couple friends who like MJ but most of my friends IRL don't understand my Marc fixation.

Not one, not two, but three of my other friends said to me, when I first carried the python Karen, "But don't you already have that bag in another color?" Well, YES! But I needed another one! Anyway, I'm so glad you girls understand this sort of thing :smile: