My little but loveable MJ collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all! I have recently done some closet downsizing and thought I would take a family picture of my MJ bags, since I've enjoyed looking at all of yours so much.

I have narrowed my current collection down to a small but well-loved number of my favorite staples. (I forgot to photograph my peanut zip clutch so let's just imagine it is there, lol!) Next on the horizon I hope to purchase a Large Blake or a dark blue bag of some kind.

Hope you enjoy - it's definitely a teeny collection compared to some of you fabulous ladies, but I love it so and wanted to share! :heart:

Left to right, top row:

Python Karen
    Moccassin Karen

Bottom row:
    Icy black Sienna hobo
    Bordeaux Blake
    Denim Large Multipocket

Attached Files:

2. Very nice!!!

3. I absolutely love your Karen bags. I missed the unveiling of the latest one, it is TDF! :tup:

4. Ahhh, love the Bordeaux Blake :heart:! Great collection.

5. I am in love with your Sienna hobo. I regret not buying that in Raisin when I had the chance. The one I keep seeing on eBay is way too $$ though. :sad:

Lovely collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. i absolutely love your moccasin karen. so beautiful! that's a fantastic collection. i'm in the midst of editing my collection too. looks like you did a great job with yours!

7. What a great collection. Your Karens are so beautiful! :love:

8. I can't get over the absolute gorgeousness of the python karen ...
    Don't get rid of her before consulting me ;).

9. Thanks for giving my little collection some :heart:! I am really obsessed with my Karens. :smile: I don't think I will get rid of the python but if I ever do I will be sure to consult you Joke! :smile:

Editing was hard and I still have work to do with some of my other bags so I can make room for the new. I am sure it will grow again but I think these are good staples for me.

10. Your collection is TDF...:drool::wtf:

11. what a great collection! youve got some good pieces there!

12. Beautiful collection! I love seeing new (to me) styles.

13. Beautiful collection! I just love the denim MP. :drool:

14. Thank you ladies! :smile: It is really nice to have a place to talk about my MJ obsession. I have a couple friends who like MJ but most of my friends IRL don't understand my Marc fixation.

Not one, not two, but three of my other friends said to me, when I first carried the python Karen, "But don't you already have that bag in another color?" Well, YES! But I needed another one! Anyway, I'm so glad you girls understand this sort of thing :smile:

15. Awesome collection... :smile: