My Little Bit of Sunshine - Gold WTM Mini

hipnycmom

O.G.
Feb 13, 2007
Hi ladies! The last couple of weeks have been crazy busy but 2 days I go I received a lovely surprise and am so thrilled I just need to share.

Some of you know I have been wanting a mottled gold WTM Mini for a while now. Well, it's finally here!!

I have been eyeing mottled gold forever, and while I love pewter, have not had the guts to do mottled gold in a bag (I have an AP and a Flirt With Me in gold). I find myself really drawn to the color and leather but was worried about the bling. Well, I am happy to report that the mottled gold (to me) has less bling than my pewter bags when they first arrived.

The WTM Mini is also a wonderful everyday size for me! The hand straps are great, and I can get them over my shoulder so they work well worn that way too. And while I've always admired the Midi as a messenger bag, I think the Mini looks even better:yes:

The weather here hasn't been great so here are a few photos taken indoors by a window- the best I could do for now. I know it looks exactly like the Midi, so I've included a shot of what I have inside - a Kindle, a Moleskine notebook, wallet, card case, cosmetic kit, pen, keys. It can probably still hold another pochette, or a scarf, and some tissues.

The interior of the bag has 1 long zip pocket and the standard mobile pocket and flat slit pocket. It doesn't have the secret pocket that comes with the larger size WTMs, I'm guessing because the size of the bag won't allow it.

I think this is a true day-to-night bag. It should work well for travel and shopping, and the color and leather make it great for a night out as well. One of the things that stresses me out about traveling light is finding that 1 perfect bag to bring along - the one that works for the trip to the museum and the fancy dinner. I probably wouldn't take it to a fancy ball, but outside of that I think this fits the bill!

I don't have modeling pics but will try to get some (try being the operative word:smile:).

Attachments

• DSC02519.jpg
    DSC02519.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC02521.jpg
    DSC02521.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC02525.jpg
    DSC02525.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC02523.jpg
    DSC02523.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 98
The first Mini! Congrats! It's really a cute bag AND what a great way to try out some different colours. Thanks for the interior shot .. nice to see what can fit in the Mini.

I am loving the mini. I agree that it probably looks better as a messenger than the midi. Also, I have always wondered about the gold and it's "bling" factor. It always looks so pretty on the website. Congratulations! What a fabulous find!

It's beautiful! I love mottled gold and haven't been brave enough for a handbag in it but I sure love my mottled gold AP! Congrats on a stunning bag!

My AP and Flirt With Me are both pretty shiny so I'm both surprised and pleased that the bag is less blingy than my accessories:smile: It works really well on a handbag! I also love how thick and soft the leather is. It doesn't have the stiff and treated/rough feel that some metallics do.

It's beautiful. Thanks for sharing pictures. And please post modeling pics when you get a chance.

Also, do you mind sharing how much it was? It's not in BEC yet so I didn't know what it was priced at.

It is STUNNING!!! :faint: You picked the perfect leather for this bag, hipnyc!! :tup:

I adore the WTM mini...the regular WTM, while gorgeous, is a bit too big for my needs, so this is a fantastic option. One of my new faves, for sure. :drool:

How exciting to have the first WTM Mini! It looks really stunning in the Mottled Gold too.

Thanks for the contents pic. The Moleskin notebook gives me a very good idea of the size of the bag.