My little(?) birthday treat!

Lillemy_74

O.G.
Mar 5, 2009
Woke up to such a lovely weather today, warm and sunny. Had a lazy morning, before my OH and I walked to the city to get my birthday present (6 Aug) - the smudged leopard Bays Clutch in coral!! I've been waiting for more than a week for this now! The clutch is partly from him, my two dear four legged (it says on the card:lol:), and myself!

I promise, this is my last splurge this autumn - except from my Bays coming later this Autumn (was ordered in June)!!

Love the colour, and the yummy choc suede on the inside! The leather (patent) is softer than I thought (in a nice way). The best part: I can use this bag in all kinds of weather.

Attachments

• Bays Clutch 001_re_logo.JPG
    Bays Clutch 001_re_logo.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 58
  • Bays Clutch 002_re_logo.JPG
    Bays Clutch 002_re_logo.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Bays Clutch 007_re_logo.JPG
    Bays Clutch 007_re_logo.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 55
Oh thank you, Piglet, Suesmithmrs & Klp!

I love this colour! I saw the mono today too, and it is FAB! But the coral was the one that 'stole my heart' in the first place, and I think it suits my colouring better.

Can't wait untill the first outing! Thought earlier that we might go for some drinks, but don't know now.. the time has passed by a bit too quickly this afternoon/evening. Going to have dinner now..

Absolutely gorgeous :heart: I really love the print :tup:

I used my Bayswater Clutch today for the first time and absolutely LOVED using it. Such a fab bag to carry; a great size; and the shoulder strap makes it even better. Hope you enjoy using yours just as much :biggrin:

Some more piccies... with me..

OK, it's not really a small clutch... I will mostly wear it on the shoulder, but it's ok to hold in hand (easy to 'grab'). One can put the strap under the flap too, with a loop on one side. Think it's a bit big for little me to keep/wear it under the arm without the strap.

Attachments

• Bays Clutch 035_re_logo.JPG
    Bays Clutch 035_re_logo.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Bays Clutch 065_re_logo.JPG
    Bays Clutch 065_re_logo.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 79
  • Bays Clutch 091_re_logo.JPG
    Bays Clutch 091_re_logo.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Bays Clutch 032_re_logo.JPG
    Bays Clutch 032_re_logo.JPG