My list of bags i own

Snowshoe

Sexy Lexy .
Sep 30, 2008
Some of the girls here have asked me for my list of bags , so here it is i dont think i have forgotten any but i cant be that sure :graucho:

1 Oak Antony Messenger (small)
2 Black Antony Messenger (small)
3 Brick Antony Messenger (Large)
4 Whipstitch Darwin tri colour Roxanne
5 Oak Ledbury
6 Rio tri colour Rosemary
6 Oak Seth
7 Chocolate Sheep skin Brymore
8 Green nappa Araline
9 Black Jody rivets shopper
10 Vintage Oak Bayswater
11 Denim fabric large Bayswater
12 Gold cracked leather medium Jody
13 Navy Vinyl A4 Roxanne Tote
14 Mono Mabel
15 Vintage choclate croc saddlebag
16 Oak Wexford deer skin saddlebag
17 Ginger Darwin Brooke
18 Coco Buffalo Dillon
19 Grey antique leather Jacob
20 Vintage silver snakeskin shoulder
20 Ginger East/west Bayswater
21 Little blonde leather and peach fabric Pimlico bag
22 Oak/tan Rockley Messenger
23 Large Black Hobo Dispatch saddle
24 Olive Darwin Blenheim
25 Olive Kenya and Darwin Pasadena
26 Cream Tabitha shaggy sheep bag
27 On the way to me today :graucho:

Wow snowshoe. I knew your collection was impressive from what the girls have said but that is a WOW WOW WOW collection. Some great vintage and classic bags. How long have you been collecting?

Oh Snowshoe you have GOT to get them out of storage - and use them. Strip your kitchen and use it as storage ! Anything....to get that amazing haul into use.... It's a crime against Mulberry :noggin:

WOW, that is an impressive list!! And you have so many vintage and classic bags! I really hope you use them all. It would be a shame otherwise. I totally agree - get them on display!

Would love a family shot..!

Gosh Snowy, that's a fine collection. I can't wait to see what number 27 is.

How do your small Antony's compare with the large? Which do you use the most and when do you tend to use large Ant?

Wow Snowy, what a collection! You simply MUST start using all of them! I, too, would love to see a family pic (just so long as I can actually see it when you post it lol!).

Blimey Snowshoe you MUST start using them all more - I'm sure that (from what you have said) some of those bags haven't seen the light of day for ages!

Maybe you could do a few Family Piccies in colours or something - we would love to see them all.

Can't wait to see what the new No 27 is too!

Wow thats a very great list.... some lovely bags, fabrics, leathers and colours....

I would love to see pics too....
I think the painted rosemary that mulberrymad has at mo would fit in lovely and stop me from being tempted....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUTH-MULBERRY...808234QQptZWomenQ5fsQ5fBagsQQsalenotsupported

Am in process of biding on an ant as the outlets did not have any I fancied when I rang today.... then I can join the ant club...