My Lilac City is here and i love it. Pics.

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I came back home from my trip to Bal trunk show yesterday and my gorgeous Lilac City was sitting behind my door. :yahoo:This bag is smooshy, soft, slouchy and i love the color. :drool:The handles are little bit darkened but it really doesn't bother me that much and i like the look of the split tassles on it.:yes: I think i will use this bag more than i thought this S/S. :yahoo:Here you go girls, enjoy the pics.:heart:

IMG_2474 (2).JPG IMG_2475 (2).JPG IMG_2478 (2).JPG IMG_2480 (2).JPG IMG_2482 (2).JPG
  2. One more pic.:wlae:

IMG_2484 (2).JPG
  3. Oh wow shes such a beauty!!! Congrats on just a stunning bag!

4. Wow, Nanaz, you are on a TEAR with the awesome bags!! The lilac is so pretty and feminine. Love it!!!

5. that is so pretty. congrats!

6. Gorgeous!! :yahoo:

7. How do you manage to keep scoring such gorgeous bags???? SO PRETTY!:P

8. Pretty bag. Congrats.

9. I love that bag Nanaz girlie and i love the split tassels:heart: - i split them on purpose on my pale pink and it looks cool ! :yahoo:

10. Congrats, she's so pretty! any modeling pics?

11. So feminine. The color looks so soft and inviting. Congrats! Man, I'm really reveling in my new bbag fever. hehe

12. She's absolutely beautiful!!! :drool: The leather looks so smooshy. Every time I see one, I want one. I wish the light colors weren't so susceptible to yellowing, fading, and darkening of the handles.

13. That is a gorgeous bag! Congrats!

14. Oh it's beautiful what a pretty colour:drool:

15. love ur bag too!!
    i have 05 lilac in the first, i now want the city too!!!:Push: