My life my tokidoki ^_^

kokebon

May 8, 2007
Even though my L'amore BV is damaged, I am still happy with my life with tokidoki. LOL!! It hasnt discouraged me to buy more of their stuff. My newest collection: toys, foresta luna, and citta trenino.

Attachments

• DSCN1670.jpg
    DSCN1670.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCN1693.jpg
    DSCN1693.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 82
  • DSCN1695.jpg
    DSCN1695.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCN1681.jpg
    DSCN1681.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCN1679.jpg
    DSCN1679.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 83
ah... limited editions... they keep getting smaller and smaller!

Yellow Sahara had 500 pieces, Red Sahara will have 300 pieces, and GID Sahara will have 100 pieces

but yay for toki love! Wouldn't it be awesome if they had mini saharas tho to go on the bags!!

ah... limited editions... they keep getting smaller and smaller!

Yellow Sahara had 500 pieces, Red Sahara will have 300 pieces, and GID Sahara will have 100 pieces

but yay for toki love! Wouldn't it be awesome if they had mini saharas tho to go on the bags!!

GID? when will that be out?
Honestly, even though they said its limited edition, I still have seen MANY yellow Sahara online for sale. It keeps me wonder that if there are millions of tokidoki fans out there, why hasnt it all be sold out? hm...maybe they made more than 500 pieces. haha..who knows. i dont care, its a nice piece to collect!! Ive tried to get the trexi tokidoki and its just so tough to get, no one has it. an online store in UK has it but its blind box. lol. I wonder how many i have to buy before collecting all 6 of the trexi tokidoki.

the Glow in the Dark will be out for comic-con... I put a link up in another thread but here
http://www.club2r.biz/club2rCatalog.php?dept=Comic-Con
I haven't really seen any sahara online. Just poweranime and pink ghost... and they're above retail I believe :shrugs: I'm waiting to find one at retail :sad: since I just bought/pre-ordered a few things... also a lot of people say they can get it in local stores which is why I'm trying to still find out if any local places have it for retail

yeah the trexi are hard to get... I ended up getting four of them from KR :biggrin: I believe a few people are selling some you just have to look