My life my tokidoki ^_^

Tehlilone - The yellow Sahara was being sold for $85. Tenacioustoys was selling it for $125. Ridiculous. Everything now is definitely overpriced.
Kokebon - a lot of the time limited vinyls/etc. are numbered. don't know about the Saharas,since I never bought one..which i'm now mad about. heh.

The cheapest sahara I can find by itself would be $100 shipped (from a other collector) the next cheapest would be $106 shipped... BLAH I really wanted one under $100 :sad:

I ordered 2 red ones (170.78 shipped) and 1 GID to pick up ($90) so I'm like :Push: low on $$ and it's not even comic-con yet!

the Glow in the Dark will be out for comic-con... I put a link up in another thread but here
http://www.club2r.biz/club2rCatalog.php?dept=Comic-Con
I haven't really seen any sahara online. Just poweranime and pink ghost... and they're above retail I believe :shrugs: I'm waiting to find one at retail :sad: since I just bought/pre-ordered a few things... also a lot of people say they can get it in local stores which is why I'm trying to still find out if any local places have it for retail

yeah the trexi are hard to get... I ended up getting four of them from KR :biggrin: I believe a few people are selling some you just have to look

poweranime has a store too, but price is the same.

The cheapest sahara I can find by itself would be $100 shipped (from a other collector) the next cheapest would be $106 shipped... BLAH I really wanted one under $100 :sad:

I ordered 2 red ones (170.78 shipped) and 1 GID to pick up ($90) so I'm like :Push: low on $$ and it's not even comic-con yet!
oh wow.. I considered the red, but I don't like it as much in the red for some reason. but I love the GID one. It blows that everyone that still has the yellow Sahara qee is selling for more than it was originally going for, and I'm still mad I didn't buy one back when it came out. I keep looking at it, but that's it.
Do you have/had you considered getting the Gosho Doll?

oh wow.. I considered the red, but I don't like it as much in the red for some reason. but I love the GID one. It blows that everyone that still has the yellow Sahara qee is selling for more than it was originally going for, and I'm still mad I didn't buy one back when it came out. I keep looking at it, but that's it.
Do you have/had you considered getting the Gosho Doll?

what was the original price on the Sahara?
Gosho doll is not that attractive compare to sahara. lol. i like the whole idea that it glows, but i just got the Sahara, so i am gonna have to pass. Plus, i got the little simone qee. lol!!

the Gosho Doll is cool I guess but I really don't like the face :lol: I find them hard to look at... so I don't see myself spending that much for a toy that I don't really like as much as others.

the little simone is a plus! I'm so sad that they didn't include him w/ the other two... other artists have multiple versions of their mini selves with different color schemes... I wish they had done the same w/ him! Love the hat tho!!